JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

ok now I'm confused and just want to clear it up:

both a solo AND tandem comps same day?
if so do both get pay outs, or just tandem?

solo competition for prize monies... no cage required for this. (all drivers)

tandem for fun, bragging rights and cool gifts. (drivers with cages, so can be in both)

And that's fine J. Do what you gotta do! If you come Ill see you out there.

there is more into than just that, it has to with events around that time.

but if you want to run drift events you gotta post all the info as it matters a lot more in this scene to have all the info, then a car show event. im not takin a jab at ya either, your car shows were very good imo.

I got nothing but hope for the event because we need quality events, but as you can see.... people were confused about a few things and there is not much solid info on the original flyer. I will be there driving or supporting if I'm not in Texas for LoneStar Bash (which is on the 16th).

^sooooo... youre probly gonna be on your way to texas on the 15th then.. lol

and if not, idk what youre thinking.. unless youre as broke as i am.. you lucky asshole!!

Jen thank you for clearing that up!

Solo Comp (No cage required) = PAY OUTS/Parts etc.

Tandem Demo (Mandatory cage) = Prizes/Parts etc.

Hmmmmm. My car is still in customs or possible the bottom of the ocean. Pretty much 99 percent doubtful I'm makin rd atl now. Could possibly be ready this. To whom it concerns put me on the list and I will pay when I learn about my cars whereabouts.

Hmmmmm. My car is still in customs or possible the bottom of the ocean. Pretty much 99 percent doubtful I'm makin rd atl now. Could possibly be ready this. To whom it concerns put me on the list and I will pay when I learn about my cars whereabouts.
I hope you can make it man, you never got back to me about that vented hood..if you still want it or what.

Yeah man I definetly forgot about that haha.. I never go on tamparacing. Yeah ill call you this weekend and we will figure something out.

ok i dont know whats going on here i did email and got no response. I am going to make this event so please put me on the list. The coarse looks real sweet and i havent been there yet. PUT ME ON THE LIST PLEASE THANKS!! :)

Back
Top Bottom