JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

Well you'll cant really go too far into the competition without a cage... Lol. I'm out too. Not paying $50 and driving two hours to slide a few runs then call it quits.

i really dont think theres such thing as elimination becasue you cant meet requirements for finals... lol

im sure theres gonna be a novice class and a good people/tandem class... at least i hope....

I don't think tandem should be part of the competition, I mean id love to see a tandem session, but it did not say iit in the flyer, and its not a qualifying event. Some ppl like me, would be effed w/o a cage. I don't have the monies, and I've already registered.

there is no cage requirement for the comp, only for tandems, which, to my knowledge, are going to be held after the solo comp. so anyone without a cage, stop making asses..

Well you'll cant really go too far into the competition without a cage... Lol. I'm out too. Not paying $50 and driving two hours to slide a few runs then call it quits.
Gay-Gaystation2.jpg

Its an event just like any other. You should know that some comps require cages to actually participate to the end (if you even make it to elimination.) Its a comp, its not a practice. You actually get judged on how much you straighten out or mow cones, or a 0 for spins.

there is no cage requirement for the comp, only for tandems, which, to my knowledge, are going to be held after the solo comp. so anyone without a cage, stop making asses..

THIS is my understanding.

which is why i asked several times for tandem to be cleared up. I understand there isnt a bajillion caged guys but i really dont like solo comp. I will probably go, but nothing is solid yet, I have not registered.

Back
Top Bottom