JDM SOUTH BBQ/MEET June 23rd

jdm nismo chik said:
Lmao. I think my flyer is cute and different from the regular fake DD titty bxtch on stilletos infront of a car.

Don't get me wrong I like big boobage but fcknay all car event flyers look the same lol

Add 1cleanS13 to the list, we will drag it in if will need to. ;)

alright tryna make a list here of ppl that will be attending this meet for this forum:

- fairlady280z
- dudocious [? i think]
- e30 gangsta
- alexis
- 240jw
- justin duncklee
- m4nfred
- blind drifter
- big mike
- wannabdrifter
- z4k
- DNSerrano
- jeepster118
- s13silviacoupe
- spidey
- 1cleans13

edit:^^^ i doubt Justin will be coming, he lives in Ocala...

Justin Duncklee said:
What do you mean about covering up your liscence plates? I am confused. Is this like illegal or something?

theives go to these events...write down liscence plate #'s, search online for the address where the car is parked alll night every night....then they theive it.

but its ok, i gots my anti-theft 12 quage and a clear shot from my window...im waiting for a little fake thug to fugg wit it, i will show him the redneck car alarm... chckchck...

if the whip is running and back down south i will go hang with the ricers...

Last edited:
My car doesn't go pass one block if not started right, only bad thing is they might still steal the goods. :(

i'll be up there for a job meeting....but i will pass by when im done.idk much of you but i do know wannabedrifter...so fuck it.

roja! you know i'll be there if i get the day off of work and yea did you hear what happen to the teggy i had?

alright tryna make a list here of ppl that will be attending this meet for this forum:

- fairlady280z
- dudocious [? i think]
- e30 gangsta
- alexis
- 240jw
- justin duncklee
- m4nfred
- blind drifter
- big mike
- wannabdrifter
- z4k
- DNSerrano
- jeepster118
- s13silviacoupe
- spidey
- 1cleans13
- s14.5 drift
- 240 drifter
- natariix
- 1_hot_s14
- dougfresh
- downsouths13

dougfresh said:
I will try my best to be there SF is a bit of a drive!!
theres a group of ppl forming in orlando for a caravan down here.. idk if youd like to group up with them or if you would be coming with your own group or what? :confused:

Last edited:
tryyyyy you wont be dissapointed i promise.. i have ppl driving over from connecticut + georgia + all over florida! i think THIS one will be one of my best meets/bbq's i cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom