JDM SOUTH BBQ/MEET June 23rd

i kno my car will be done byt then so add me to the list and a couple of friends in there ricer cars

Im in the same boat with my S14. But if my car is not ready, then im goin in my friends Spec V.

Roja u are going to like his Spec V :)

alright tryna make a list here of ppl that will be attending this meet for this forum:

- fairlady280z
- dudocious [? i think]
- e30 gangsta
- alexis
- 240jw
- justin duncklee
- m4nfred
- blind drifter
- big mike
- wannabdrifter
- z4k
- DNSerrano
- jeepster118
- s13silviacoupe
- spidey
- 1cleans13
- s14.5 drift
- 240 drifter
- natariix
- 1_hot_s14
- dougfresh
- downsouths13
- AR
- s13ftmfw

what colors is your friends spec?

I DEMAND A SECTION FOR SFLDrifters.com!

So all the other .com can walk by in a sea or ENVY!

For those members that dont show you need a note from work or doctor excuseing you from being BANNED!

LMFAO :laugh: True Dat

If ur not in a Funeral or Dead, everyone has to be there and rock the SFL Stickers. Someone should take some stickers and sell them @ the BBQ

e30 gangsta said:
what time should i get there? ill bring the cones for sfld parking :)

Do I get to park with the SFLdrifter crew? or do I park with the other Hondas?

I'm a proud supporter of SFLdrifters. :D
490488941_0f3a0bcb94_o.jpg

funk said:
i want to go. damn you distance.
i really dont wanna hear this distance crap, unless your coming from canada!
lol
like i said i got ppl from connecticut + georgia driving down, and a group caravan forming in orlando, and one dude coming from tallahassee meeting with the orlando pplz to ride down!

z4k said:
I DEMAND A SECTION FOR SFLDrifters.com!

So all the other .com can walk by in a sea or ENVY!

For those members that dont show you need a note from work or doctor excuseing you from being BANNED!
buah ha ha ha.. if you guys take sfl stickies im buying one! and rock it son! ;D
btw maneki nekos->i bought the three nikes that came out known as the maneki nekos good luck cats FTW!

jdm nismo chik said:
buah ha ha ha.. if you guys take sfl stickies im buying one! and rock it son! ;D
btw maneki nekos->i bought the three nikes that came out known as the maneki nekos good luck cats FTW!

I have only found the lows and highs in my size. Im looking for the mids! Money cats!

I just got the last set of Dunk Santana Premiums yesterday from Champs in Boca!

Back
Top Bottom