jdm nismo chik

Spectator
041846266436b2ec0.jpg

04184626646b410c5.jpg

i also recommend either cover up your license plates or remove them
if your paranoid of your car being stollen or tracked down by your license
plate number. ;]

Last edited:
nice. finally a female who is able to organize something other than a trip to the mall. we need more like us my dear.

Rwd Rea said:
nice. finally a female who is able to organize something other than a trip to the mall.

haha nice
ill be back down south by then..ill be sure to hit it up

SO UR CAR DOESNT GET STOlen, anyways, thnx red,,,will be there...HOPEEFULYYYY but doubt full with the motor in it.. it is in like 2 months tho, it better be in, well, thnx again, see u there homegirl

alright tryna make a list here of ppl that will be attending this meet for this forum:

- fairlady280z
- dudocious [? i think]
- e30 gangsta
- alexis
- 240jw
- justin duncklee
- m4nfred
- blind drifter
- big mike
- wannabdrifter
- z4k

Last edited:
I'll be there. but with the JDMU people. :ugh: Fuck it, count me in too, i'll rep both fourms.

Ill be there if Im not working.

BTW I like the flyer. The Evo is giving the rest of the cars a head start! HAHAHA

Lmao. I think my flyer is cute and different from the regular fake DD titty bxtch on stilletos infront of a car.

Don't get me wrong I like big boobage but fcknay all car event flyers look the same lol

jdm nismo chik said:
Lmao. I think my flyer is cute and different from the regular fake DD titty bxtch on stilletos infront of a car.

Don't get me wrong I like big boobage but fcknay all car event flyers look the same lol

Ya Underaged Asian Girl FTW ... :ugh:

Jay Kay. Deff Different and creative

Well you now that jailbait is what's hott hahahahaha. Just wait until you see what she has under that kimono, boy are you in for a surprise lmao

Back
Top Bottom