Japan?

Wait?! Who got banned? Anyways the Japanese have 48 hrs to resolve the nuke issue or 3 mile island or worse will happen apparently.

Aiii yaiii yaiii...well good thing I went when I did, who knows what is bound to happen with the nuclear stuff now.

Crazy Tsunami Footage

I think it deserved its own thread o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe in the 2012 stuff, but a friend showed me this

9/11/01
+
3/10/11
=
12/21/12

technically you have to do 4 digit years... soooo with that involved...

2001 + 2011 = 4012

so where good.

not to mention, that equation only includes 2 dates.. What about all the disasters that happened in between those dates like the floods in pakistan and the earthquake in Haiti. The 2012 stuff is stupid.

We're*
Grammar FTW.

2012, earthquakes, tsunamis... They are all government cover ups. There is only one real culprit powerful enough to cause such distruction.

GODZILLAAAA!!!!

This footage of the wave coming off the Ocean toward the coastline. Mind you that this is not the first wave to hit as you can see in the background on land that water has already made its way inland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it. I lived there for 10 years in total and 6 years of that i lived in the north in Aomori Prefecture. The Port of Hachinohe has some of the highest sea walls and the water just went right over destroying everything with big fishing boats going over into the streets.

Back
Top Bottom