Japan?

Wolf Haley

Grip & Sip
Driver
I see a bunch of fb statuses that say "pray for japan" , are they talking about an earthquake? Or something else?

**EDIT** I just heard it was a Earthquake and Tsunami!!

255922411.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck bro got hit hard... I think a guy here posted a pic of a place destroyed by the earthquake and sitting there by itself was a CLEAN white s15.

Holy shit.. earthquake fires tsunami... and here we are complaining that we got problems in our country

Alright relax there Sarah Palin. We all know every country has there problem, but thats not some we can go and argue, it's mother nature get use to it. Don't be surprised if it keeps on happening.

Alright relax there Sarah Palin. We all know every country has there problem, but thats not some we can go and argue, it's mother nature get use to it. Don't be surprised if it keeps on happening.

Very sorry your so worried about umm teachers getting pay cut and a fucked up economy but am just saying I feel bad for these people...you can't imagine how they have to live with a whole bunch of shit going on.

Alright so go do something about. Sell your car and donate the funds to them. Thanks to them you have the car you have now and the motor.

Alright so go do something about. Sell your car and donate the funds to them. Thanks to them you have the car you have now and the motor.

Dude I just feel bad for what's going on. Why do you have to go out of your way to be a dick? Any other topic is ok cause I know a lot of people here are very sarcastic but this is a serious topic bro.

There has been approx 65 aftershocks ranging from 5.0 to 7.0 since the big one 15 hours ago. I for one have many close friends there And I am still waiting to hear back from them. Please keep the people in your prayers and pray Japan is able to recover be ause their economy was already hurting.

Back
Top Bottom