Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shokka MP Jeremy said:
376263570_l.gif

the many faces of me! lol
howed u do that?? :confused:

animated Gif. lol i used imageready, if u have a cluster of pics u want to do that too, email me and i will hook it up.

No we really don't need that many faces of you :p Kateri maybe...

No offence man :D

Last edited:
Kenrik said:
No we really don't need that many faces of you :p Kateri maybe...

No offence man :D

:mad: im glad u dont find me attractive..... :D

meanie hahah

i said i was glad u dont like me. jeez, homophobic much???

jeez this guy here.... lol

altezzagirl said:
What are you talking about? Thats what you wear to rob the Cuban liquor stores.

damn right that way they know a rican runs the streets!!! :D

don't ever phuck with a guy with leopard pillows. He might just rearrange your living room. rofl sorry I'm buzzed right now...

mail-man said:
RPS13 what do u write??

man all I do now is animation I havent graffed in 4 years! putting my talents a career! graphic deisgner yo! :D but it used to be reasunz1 but that was years ago like I said. :(

^^^Nioce. . .very nioce :D

RPS13 said:
man all I do now is animation I havent graffed in 4 years! putting my talents a career! graphic deisgner yo! :D but it used to be reasunz1 but that was years ago like I said. :(

Hey man sup? You do some good stuff, you should've gone for computer animation. That's one of the few things I can see myself doing as a career that I would actually enjoy, besides car related careers.

122205489_l.jpg

Me in that place I find myself often the hospital!! What you don't see is the girl the next bed over getting a spinal tap, and my roomate blasting some diesel Boy on his laptop next to me.

Last edited:
New Pics from HIN....I dont think I posted these yet :p
385958512_l.jpg

Me and a long lost friend ironically found at HIN^^. My boyfriend thought he was a fan. lmao!
364210387_l.jpg

I was asked to do this^^^

DrumFunKen said:
122205489_l.jpg

Me in that place I find myself often the hospital!! What you don't see is the girl the next bed over getting a spinal tap, and my roomate blasting some diesel Boy on his laptop next to me.

diesalboy is the ****! and spinal taps suck!

altezzagirl said:
New Pics from HIN....I dont think I posted these yet :p
385958512_l.jpg

Me and a long lost friend ironically found at HIN^^. My boyfriend thought he was a fan. lmao!
364210387_l.jpg

I was asked to do this^^^

You are really gonna brighten up UTI... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom