Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.

side.way.suan

MYCU|SWAY|DRKCLD|DRFTATRE
Driver
Not of your car, but you.
I can't ever remember people and their username on the forums...
help out the visual people and show everybody what you look like.

***Moderators Please watch out for uneccessary foolishness.***

IMPACT05-SHOW-056.JPG

(Left to right) Me- Suaknee/Chrisuan, Matt, Shokka Shane

This is me at my part time job, Novelty stripper:
572.jpg

This is me after the Gunther concert(I'm your pleasureman):
fat.jpg

And this is me after my surgery, much better huh?
michael_jackson.jpg

OH and this is a older pic of me that my mom had in her photo album:
threadsucks1.jpg

Ok this is the real me:

IM0006691.jpg

JDMdrifterCT9 said:
94726347_l.jpg

Me and the SR powered 240 (sold) :(

OMG!!! That is my old 240! My mom remembers selling it to you, that is some crazy ****. we always wondered if you got it home, that thing was an absolute piece of ****. so you swapped the motor? my little brother painted it, my dad attempted to polish the wheels, and it had hit something hard in the radiator support area. man i can't believe that.

GreazyMule said:
OMG!!! That is my old 240! My mom remembers selling it to you, that is some crazy ****. we always wondered if you got it home, that thing was an absolute piece of ****. so you swapped the motor? my little brother painted it, my dad attempted to polish the wheels, and it had hit something hard in the radiator support area. man i can't believe that.

I remember when I first met you Tyler and you told me about your old S13 and how much more you loved your Coupe. **** I loved your coupe that was before you hit a pole :eek: How time flys huh!

this is me at work(right) with my 240sx(left) on my way to make a coffe delivery.
Juan_valdez_conchita.jpg

nah this is me on the left with Tarzan Yamada
dscf0157.jpg

and me again thinking I'm strong...or taking a crap with a side of hernia
xero2404.jpg

Last edited:
deviantART_ID_06_by_OkamiART.jpg

good_times.jpg
that's me when my 240 was stock and life was hectic but fun.

Last edited:
GreazyMule said:

holy ****, that was ur 900$ 240??? i remember goin to get that with Evo-boy... we barely made it back to naples... when he finally swapped the motor, he wanted to send it back to u... it was proly runnin on 2-3 cylinders, no brakes, bald ****in tires, clutch was messed up... oo but when it was swapped.. what a sleeper, he should of never gotten rid of it!

ROTFLMAO!!!! ah yea now i see what you mean....

when did you work at autozone? you should wear that outfit for halloween and give all the kids some nuts n bolts instead of candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom