Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I know she has a boyfriend and all, But i can't help but saying the truth. Altezza Girl is cute and she knows her car shizzle. Her boyfriend is a lucky guy.

Fun night at Sunoco with Pancho (papasmurf) and Gio (....?)
sunoco008.jpg

Me reaching for the hottest car in Orlando!
universal074.jpg

I love knowing authorized dealers of TEIN, they give me all kinds of little cool things heh, I'm TEIN-MAN with my sidekick Dampachi......damn I'm bored
shoblah.jpg

lol sunco was fun that night.. and orlando.. this weekend should be bas ***. no more svx and uf party!!!! woop wopp

DrumFunKen said:
122205489_l.jpg

Me in that place I find myself often the hospital!! What you don't see is the girl the next bed over getting a spinal tap, and my roomate blasting some diesel Boy on his laptop next to me.

dieselboy huh..... IM serious DRUM AND BASS IS THE BEST ****ING MUSIC EVER!!!

e30 gangsta said:
dieselboy huh..... IM serious DRUM AND BASS IS THE BEST ****ING MUSIC EVER!!!

shuttup you n00b I already said that...lmao :rolleyes:

jdm ae86t said:
Damn, I know she has a boyfriend and all, But i can't help but saying the truth. Altezza Girl is cute and she knows her car shizzle. Her boyfriend is a lucky guy.

eh dont let her looks fool you shes really a bloodsucking alien from mars bent on world domination... :eek:

OMGZORS, someone else who skates, i used to, want to get back into it....downtown....courthouse...oman...jewrails,....errrthing...cant wait

yes, i am a car model....me in front my my r32 back in the day aka 2 months ago.
424447429_l.jpg

when im not modelling for cars, i model for traditional thai clothing companies. and yes, my mom makes awesome food.
304115565_l.jpg

mark

momo! said:
ohh, and since you cant see my face, im asian(vietnamese).

Didn't need to see your face to figure that out...there's like 4 electronic devices visible in one picture. ;)

dori dori said:
Didn't need to see your face to figure that out...there's like 4 electronic devices visible in one picture. ;)

lol! thats mean.

yeah this is a pretty old picture, im not that emo anymore..i think.

i used to have a bad case of the myspace angles, i got over it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom