Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
1156327214_l.jpg

me and gabby

1349937021_l.jpg

just my happy ass.....

hahahhah ....that pic of kyle just reminded me of " give me a liter of cola!" hahahahahaha from super troopers

Zak and Chrisuan, I was a member a couple years back but when Bladder redid the forum my account must have got deleted. I just re-registered last nite.

Dorby, Good to see you joined the 240 world. Got bored of FWD I see. If you want to see Farva you should have seen my old boss from the golf course I worked at a while back. The guy was like his damn twin. LOL

TJ, maybe I'll pick up a S13 for a grand someday and go for it... but not with a car I bought for 20k brand new and put god only knows amount of $ into modding. I can't wait to take the car on a real road course though when I can afford a track day. Man, I wish I could take my car to Germany and jump on the Nurburgring. Lend me your car next time I come visit for the weekend and we'll go slide. ;)

Last edited:
See your response really puts show cars into perspective doesnt it

"Omg I put so much money and time into my car but I cant enjoy it fully because ill scratch it and lose teh trophies"

:laugh: You know I love you man. Find a beater, you wont regret it.

Got a beater... and the smurf is NOT a show car ya ho. Road course and drag racing FTW!

Tj, one day... when I can afford it, I too want the salt water conversion :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom