Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work construction so the only pix id have of bathrooms are the portopotty with all the mexican art work of naked ladies gettin a penish in there nanyhoohoo ....that artwork is teh best

DownSouthS13 said:
i work construction so the only pix id have of bathrooms are the portopotty with all the mexican art work of naked ladies gettin a penish in there nanyhoohoo ....that artwork is teh best

haha word!

ill try to take some tomorrow if i can lol but some stuff might need to be blurred out lol cuz you know them mexicans get into there detail....azteca pride baby lol

l_fbc9a024a018a46c8a654de773a08344.jpg

pimpin at werk

DUDOCIUS said:
I dont know man, i was a jr. bodybuilder for 2 years and trained with some of the top guys in FL as well as with Jay cutler, alejandro Sanchez (mr. Mexico) and Ace Wilder (over 40 masters Mr. Florida), i know of a lot big guys who struggle to hit 345lbs for more than 5 reps and when i say big i mean big dudes, but then again flat bench is just an ego exercise. I am not hating i am just being realistic if you 345lbs for 2 reps thats not maxing out. C'mon man at my peak my weight was 165lbs with only 3% fat on my body, i was squading 650lbs, reverse benching 250lbs, military pressing 200lbs, and yet my max flat bench was 325lbs, my decline was 335lbs, and my incline was 315lbs. peace out nuhggga :bigthumbu

dudocious is a beast...well at least its what happens when you have to pull a tugboat full of family members to show before the coast guard comes and hoses you down. :eek: just playing man, but really i wouldnt want to be caught in a dark ally with a pissed off dudocious, even with my extreme skills in knives i have a feeling they would just bounce off his rock hard abs.... :laugh:

and mopar me and spider are fighting over you...hehe!

all the ladies are hot. and chubbs is the shit. you ladies should totally spend a night with chubbs. hes the fuckin man.

j0nes said:
dudocious is a beast...well at least its what happens when you have to pull a tugboat full of family members to show before the coast guard comes and hoses you down. :eek: just playing man, but really i wouldnt want to be caught in a dark ally with a pissed off dudocious, even with my extreme skills in knives i have a feeling they would just bounce off his rock hard abs.... :laugh:

and mopar me and spider are fighting over you...hehe!

yeah meng, migrating from Cuba was hard, i had to pull the raft over here. We even dump ELIAN to make the raft lighter.

Lol you fuckers are funny as helll hahaha this thread and the sex one make me crack up everyday. well i might as well post up on this bitch. heres my CEO look
350808039_l.jpg

Wat chu know about that.... and i m rockin the clean shave haha

Grimez said:
Lol you fuckers are funny as helll hahaha this thread and the sex one make me crack up everyday. well i might as well post up on this bitch. heres my CEO look
350808039_l.jpg

Wat chu know about that.... and i m rockin the clean shave haha

and you look like your asleep also! i look like that at work i just dont have to wear a stuff suit. jeans and a button up.

Ya bro i use to knock out at that job, that was in New York when i use to be a door man lolz sleep and my psp were my best friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom