Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
SENCE NAT POSTED.. I WILL TOO. Oh yeah Ill still send ya the rest of those pictures i took. lol

l_b97eb31857807a0f5584b84a8e8180b4.jpg

When i got my camera.

958748565_l.jpg

myculture <3

l_39417a907f6fbc9987910e94c5fc0240.jpg

at some dance.

BLAH...

Last edited:
J30 Meghz said:
SENCE NAT POSTED.. I WILL TOO. Oh yeah Ill still send ya the rest of those pictures i took. lol

l_b97eb31857807a0f5584b84a8e8180b4.jpg

When i got my camera.

958748565_l.jpg

myculture <3

l_39417a907f6fbc9987910e94c5fc0240.jpg

at some dance.

BLAH...

Meghz is seriously the hottest girl ever.
<3

mkiriakopoulos said:
maybe you should stop hating. and prove me wrong perhaps. oh and i take no supplaments. =]

I dont know man, i was a jr. bodybuilder for 2 years and trained with some of the top guys in FL as well as with Jay cutler, alejandro Sanchez (mr. Mexico) and Ace Wilder (over 40 masters Mr. Florida), i know of a lot big guys who struggle to hit 345lbs for more than 5 reps and when i say big i mean big dudes, but then again flat bench is just an ego exercise. I am not hating i am just being realistic if you 345lbs for 2 reps thats not maxing out. C'mon man at my peak my weight was 165lbs with only 3% fat on my body, i was squading 650lbs, reverse benching 250lbs, military pressing 200lbs, and yet my max flat bench was 325lbs, my decline was 335lbs, and my incline was 315lbs. peace out nuhggga :bigthumbu

DUDOCIUS said:
I dont know man, i was a jr. bodybuilder for 2 years and trained with some of the top guys in FL as well as with Jay cutler, alejandro Sanchez (mr. Mexico) and Ace Wilder (over 40 masters Mr. Florida), i know of a lot big guys who struggle to hit 345lbs for more than 5 reps and when i say big i mean big dudes, but then again flat bench is just an ego exercise. I am not hating i am just being realistic if you 345lbs for 2 reps thats not maxing out. C'mon man at my peak my weight was 165lbs with only 3% fat on my body, i was squading 650lbs, reverse benching 250lbs, military pressing 200lbs, and yet my max flat bench was 325lbs, my decline was 335lbs, and my incline was 315lbs. peace out nuhggga :bigthumbu

"ego exercise" is right.. the thing is thats all i work on.. in any other exercises im not that great at.. ie: squatting - 580lb's, military press - 215, iso-wide - 285.. flat bench is what ive been working on for about 5 years prior to this day. my chest, is huge. kinda looks awkward, being the largest part of my body along with my arms. dont judge by looking at the pics i posted, you cant really judge according to that lol. maybe some of you should come with me to the gym one day. as long as you can spot me. [=

and p.s.. its not all about size and shit. my friend who is a lot bigger than i am max's at 225.. it's mainly about grip and stance.

Hmmm ... I guess I should post pics too, no?

These were up on the thread I have under New Members ...

KittyBed.jpg

Kitty1.jpg

These are just a few that I have on this PC ...

Spidey and Me... (Also my profile pic)
KittyandSpidey.jpg

My Daddy and Me...
me20bday_027.jpg

RANDOM pic I took near school ... Reminded my of that Family Guy episode where Quagmire has Chris look for a Speed Limit sign that doesn't end in 0 or 5.
CIMG1462.jpg

Ein and Me... He was only a few months old in that picture...
Cimg0955.jpg

Webbie pic...
KittyPic1.jpg

Take a guess at where Spidey and I are on this ...
Cimg0689.jpg

My Eyes...
KittyEye2.jpg

Hahaha! A little insight of how my mind works...
YouKnowYourePervertedWhen1.jpg

Hah! My Famous little eyebrow thing ...
EyeBrowKitty.jpg

And that's all I got on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom