It's official: Countyline Drift Event July 29th

i must say il be there. (erik and tim) also il be giveing both of you guys a call to see if we have rules on tandem betwen advanced drivers. and to find out about lay out unless the lay out is what we see on the video.. il give you guys a call some time in the next two weeks when i have a second to breath.

also i hope i am allready on the list (erik)
lock me in please

and yes i will be paying my 50 graciously but just put a nigga on the list if im not around a computer

I'm going to need a cage soon enough, I need to get use to tandems more. I'm sure you'll get some extra business from me on tire mounting(I need to learn how lol). Countyline + never lift = poor tires :( lol.

You really don't "need" to but your Hibino will come out I'm sure lol. You do have to be full throttle a lot :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
You really don't "need" to but your Hibino will come out I'm sure lol. You do have to be full throttle a lot :bigthumbu .

What are you talking about? I need to do it, or it's not crazy enough for me. :bigthumbu

is there an exact address for this place?

I would like to come but honestly i have no idea where the borders of these 2 counties meet, not even by google-mapping it.

If i know where im headed i might be able to make the trip down from up here in o-town!

this is going to be my first event so i want lots of advice from you OG'Z but i cant wait ...
can any offer me some advice on how to prepare properly for this...

Fairlady280z said:
Is there a skid pad for noobs like me? if not is the course noob friendly? never been to a event before
Moroso July 7th $75 all day Skid Pad.. good stuffz.. see Ter-Tech website for details

fun place, fun for both advance, intermediates and beginners... I am in... only advice bring tires lots of them.....

drift a 944 said:
is there an exact address for this place?

I would like to come but honestly i have no idea where the borders of these 2 counties meet, not even by google-mapping it.

If i know where im headed i might be able to make the trip down from up here in o-town!

anyone?

I am tottaly down. Is there a tire changer there? Im sure its already been said but im retarded and probally didnt see it.

Back
Top Bottom