It's official: Countyline Drift Event July 29th

DrumFunKen said:
hahaha listening to those guys was funny. hahahahahaha.

hows the pavement. looks like a venue that has potential!!!

Yeah I gave Erick that footage. I had to put those comments in the vid, it made me laugh. It also shows how these guys really want drifting there. The owners are cool people. The track is underpower and power friendly so all are welcome really. What may help the tire wear issue a little is when some rubber is laid down on the track or rain. I really want to go back there, I had a lot of fun :bigthumbu .

rwdrift said:
Price: $50
Drivers: 30
Pre-registration: July 1st

??? so is it $80.00 for reg? or is it $50 for the first driver and $30 for each additional driver of the same car?

will there be a spectator fee?

LMK

-Ralph

FallenAngel said:
??? so is it $80.00 for reg? or is it $50 for the first driver and $30 for each additional driver of the same car?

will there be a spectator fee?

LMK

-Ralph
its $50 bucks to slide with a limit of 30 drivers....

Yes Yes Update

Hey guys I got an update we will be having 40 spots for the event. and we will be runin from about 11am till pretty much people run out of tires or around 7pm which ever comes first. I will be starting registration, "no one else WILL!" I will start a new thread on the first of july.
So heres the summary
PLEASE READ CARFULLY :Rally20Sm AND ANY AND ALL ?s COME TO ME TO AVOID CONFUSION IF ANY ONE TELLS OR POSTS ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS POSTED HERE I CANT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TAKING MONEY FOR THE EVENT AND I WILL BE COLLECTING THROUGH PAYPAL. I WILL RESPOND TO ALL PM'S.

THIS IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT ERICK POSTED EXCEPT I UPDATED THE AMOUNT OF DRIVERS :bigthumbu

$50 per driver sorry that only covers driver
40 driver max
$10 spectator (everyone except drivers)
9am roll in for drivers
11am start (may be sooner but that will be desided day of event)
RIDE ALONGS WILL BE ALOUD BUT MOST HAVE HELMIT AND SEAT BELT. AS FAR AS TECH PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS DRIFT FURY; NO MISSING LUGS, HELMITS, BATTERY TIED DOWN, GAS CAPS, SEAT BELTS, OIL LEAKS TO A MINAMUM CANT BE DROPPIN QUARTS ON THE TRACK :runaway:, AND FUSSY DICE MUST HAVE FUSSY DICE.

ALSO ONLY DRIVERS MAY PREREGISTER AND I MIGHT HAVE TO ADD A DOLLAR OR SO CAUSE OF PAYPAL. THEY MIGHT CHARGE FOR THE TRANSFER BUT WHEN I POST UP REGISTRATION I WILL LET YOU KNOW. I WILL ALSO BE POSTING UP THE FLIER WHEN ITS FINISHED. AS FAR AS CONVERTABLES MOST HAVE AT LEAST A ROLL BAR!!!!!!!! SORRY

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT, AND ANOTHER THING THIS EVENT IS JUST THE START THE OWNERS ARE PLAINING ON ADDING A ROAD COURSE WITH IN THE NEXT YEAR :0hsnap:

omg i have to borrow money to enter this shit!!! Fuck not having a job I want to drive!

BTW How far is this place from Kendall i want to make sure my old car will make the drive back home lol

its right at the end of Dade county (bordering Borward). so it all depends on how deep into Kendall you are.

I'd say about 40 mins (depending on driving style and traffic)

well............. looks blah but more seat time the better!!!!!!! for $50 i guess im in!!!!!!!!

drftns14 said:
well............. looks blah but more seat time the better!!!!!!! for $50 i guess im in!!!!!!!!
^ Trust me, it isnt. It's techincal, but if you know what you're doing, you can put your foot down and let it rip. It's fun out there.

Last edited:
slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea so um i am on that list already right guys? (erik)
To drive Sunday, everyone's gotta pay their $50. No early registration, no cost exceptions. Even I'm paying my $50.

If anything I can help you out and pre-reg you on time if you wont be by the computer on the 1st. But beware... I'll probably be extremely hungover recovering from my 21st birthday. :D

Back
Top Bottom