INDOOR DRIFTING (warehouse)

POLE-POSITION said:
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????? you've been a undercover poser this whole time.....BAN!

ban yer mother for poping you outa her nanny hoo hoo lol naw but for real i kinda dont trust my engine cuz it smokes a bit and its pushin almost 200k. oh well well see

That shit was gangsta. I just wish I had my car there so me and joey could do some tandem. I will make it next time (hopefully). Fuck your mother she never loved you!!!

SoJdM said:
That shit was gangsta. I just wish I had my car there so me and joey could do some tandem. I will make it next time (hopefully). Fuck your mother she never loved you!!!

What happened to your car? :laugh:

Str8 into a tree on 441. I cut the core support off paul's hatch and am in the process of welding it onto my car. I replaced all the bent shit with stiff azz aftermarket shit so it should be better than new.

indoors ftw

jason come get the core support and this peice of shit hatch out of my warehouse its ugly!

carbon monoxide and tire smoke go perfect with initial d music. was a first seeing it inside, but there was only so much you could do in that warehouse

i think all of our chests hurt, but it was a hell of a good time! thanks for the Invite guys! =) Great seeing you guys again, and meeting alot of people as well.
Pics are crazy. =)

i had a blast and i was really impressed with the organization of this little meet ...Just wish i had more seat time.I may have blew a head gasket .I ll find out monday

Back
Top Bottom