In Response to Slide Shirts Unsent

Status
Not open for further replies.
not everyone gets it easy. and i know "you've all had tough times" but how many of you have lost a job while trying to pay rent and fix a car and pay off parole and run a t-shirt company all at the same time while trying to do it by yourself?

so if it was tough times then why even try an run a business finish all the problems u have get through everything an once he was comfortable he should have started the business. i feel he just started the business so he can get the moeny so he can pay for the parole i didnt want to get in this but it is seriously rediculous hes the one in this problem not u or any1 else so y are u trying to stick up for him an try to get him out of it. wat ever u say isnt gunna change anything he shoudl be the one right shyt an baking himself up.

well i'm gonna stick up for him cause hes a good kid and has a bad rap and one of my best friends. i'm not just "forum friends" or "i see him at events friends" this kid lives with me and some other kids. sure hes fucked up but hes trying to fix shit and all this crap people are talkin arent gonna help anyone get there shirts faster or fix this problem. all you can do is keep being patient and give this kid some credit for even thinking about you guys still when his situation is hard. i know you guys wouldnt give two flyin fucks about anyone else when yer shits goin rough

I have been told, and I am constantly reminded....YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE THE FIRST ONES IN LINE TO FUCK YOU. W.e. I did not order a shirt, but when Chris was in need...I wasn't even a friend and shelled out the remainder of the money to keep him out of jail....How many months have gone by now and hes still failing it up? Without the cost of probation....still failing it up. How the fuck??

Ive hit some rough spots this past 6 months too, everyone has...but I seem to be able to pay people what I owe them. I operate a business on a very very very very very small level...sometimes I have to skip having food in my belly so I can afford to buy a product so I can finish a customer car, but thats the way it goes.

You make a promise...you keep that promise. All you have in this world is your word. Anyways.... Moral of the story....your best friends are the first ones in line to fuck you.
Shame on us for trusting that a friend wouldn't be a total douche bag.

Now, yall want justice?
Take this bitch to small claims court. /thread.

BTW mods, thanks for deleting my post....Hail Hitler bitches. <3....

well i'm gonna stick up for him cause hes a good kid and has a bad rap and one of my best friends. i'm not just "forum friends" or "i see him at events friends" this kid lives with me and some other kids. sure hes fucked up but hes trying to fix shit and all this crap people are talkin arent gonna help anyone get there shirts faster or fix this problem. all you can do is keep being patient and give this kid some credit for even thinking about you guys still when his situation is hard. i know you guys wouldnt give two flyin fucks about anyone else when yer shits goin rough

What do you mean give him credit for thinking about us???? These people paid for a good and have not received it. How is anyone supposed to give some one credit when he openly steals from you? I would understand if he was doing a service I.E working on a car or designing a website and he gets thrown in jail and cant complete the service… but they paid for a product that doe not exist. I’m sorry man but your argument here is completely ridiculous. If you are going through hard times in your life you don’t offer something to an entire community, take there money and not deliver what is promised. Maybe you BOTH should take some classes on how to run a business or ask someone that already has one, because if you think what he’s doing is ok… then I really hope you don’t open your own business because your going fail miserably.

be patient......does anyone remember when that pre order went down? Jun. 30, 2008 was when I sent my payment for a shirt. give or take 7 fucking months that people have been waiting for a product they paid for. he gets called out on stealing the money THEN he fronts up and says "oops my bad yea I kind of used the money for something else" now he is saying "by the way can I borrow more money from you other than the money I stole from you so I can make the shirt you already paid for"

wtf are you smoking telling us to be patient and ask to give him credit...........

be patient......does anyone remember when that pre order went down? Jun. 30, 2008 was when I sent my payment for a shirt. give or take 7 fucking months that people have been waiting for a product they paid for. he gets called out on stealing the money THEN he fronts up and says "oops my bad yea I kind of used the money for something else" now he is saying "by the way can I borrow more money from you other than the money I stole from you so I can make the shirt you already paid for"

wtf are you smoking telling us to be patient and ask to give him credit...........

cocaines a hell of a drug

BWHAHAHAH Are you FUCKING serious?! If you pay a company money for something and they dont deliver for 13months because of hard times, are you going to give them credit for thinking of you? FUCK NO! Thats a BULLSHIT example. And he didnt even THINK about anyone here, 13 months!!?!?! Holy fucking shit, if he had even the slightest bit of thought for anyone here he would have used a little per each of those months to have some of the peoples shirts made. My respect for you has now completley diminished. Anyone else wanna jump in, back Suankee, and also get a bad name with bullshit excuses like above?

these ppl paid money to a supposed buisness they did not lend money to a friend

tj wrote it best read this about te fuckin times maybe ppl will understand

"he gets called out on stealing the money THEN he fronts up and says "oops my bad yea I kind of used the money for something else" now he is saying "by the way can I borrow more money from you other than the money I stole from you so I can make the shirt you already paid for"

any attempt to continue trying to build a business amongst this community is pointless he shouldnt have even made a second attempt

whos ever heard of one guy taking donations for himself lmao do you not remember how much "donation" money ppl gave him BEFORE THE SHIRTS

if i dont pay my tickets i get a warrant for my arrest and i go to jail

how is this a good enough reason to ask you ppl for donations?

anyone who owns a "business" and is asking for donations is an idiot you ppl are dumb for not seein that shit

you are a fraud. and you are fucked. not only are you not a business (according to sunbiz.org) your not registered at all, you face IRS taxes on unspecified income. how the hell are you gonna get the shirts now. i hope those investors know what the fuck their dealing with.

everyone on here gave you fucken money to get out of probation and get the shirts. I GAVE YOU money PLUS the love dyno sticker monies. I PAID FOR THOSE STICKERS not MEGHZ. meghz gave you her time and effort and you fucked her over.

you told me you'd do me lots of favors because i was such "a good friend to help you out" im still waiting on my favor: the love dyno vector. I'm never going to buy anything or do business with you again. I cant believe I even had to ask you for a save suaknee sticker, i didnt even get an NDA sticker like you were sending out to everyone else who helped you out.

that was the most stupidest thing i have ever spend $160 on in my life. yeah i was stupid but i learned my lesson.

he needs to never come back on here again

i really would hate to read a "goodbye sfld thread"

i already sense it JUST LEAVE

Whats funny is the sac-riding nii coming in here to defend this choke artist...

bro do you personally know jake hes good people hell i stayed at his place for damn near a month for free. No matter what the out come of this suan is still my boy ive know suan longer then every person on here other then meghan. Hell i knew him before i was on the forum. yeah he fucked up but to tell you the truth i would have done the same shit to stay out of jail. Im sure alot of you will disagree but alot of you would do it too. I love how much hate suan has gotten over a few shirts with how much hes done. We fuckin feed most of you out of our own pockets for 6 fuckin countyline events. Most people didnt even thank us for that shit either. Thats why we stopped doing it most of you are ungrateful as hell. Man the fuck up and stop bitch like 12 year old girls. Suan already knows i got his back no matter what if i had the dough i woulda already had the shirts done so you guys can stop bitching about it. You wanna flame me for being a good friend more power to you but i dont give a shit out of all the people on the forum i only have about 10 people that i would actually call my friends. The rest of you i couldnt give a fuck about. :bigthumbu

its so fucking easy to stay out of jail seriously with all the fucked up shit i do if u fucked up take it like a man instead of stealing ppls hard earned money seriously i know what i do and if i fuck up than ME LA TENGO QUE MAMAR

/disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom