I'm sorry but I'm totally in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
what year is that BMW M3, it looks pretty new to me, how has he been building it for a couple of years?? Monthly payment on that thing is like over $600 a month.....he must have a well paying job if he can afford that thing...my nissan 240sx which parts are available for decent prices has made my ass go broke! and i am not rich, i just spend ALL and i mean ALL my money on my car. She is my wife and deserves to be happy!

Aerok180 said:
what year is that BMW M3, it looks pretty new to me, how has he been building it for a couple of years?? Monthly payment on that thing is like over $600 a month.....he must have a well paying job if he can afford that thing...my nissan 240sx which parts are available for decent prices has made my ass go broke! and i am not rich, i just spend ALL and i mean ALL my money on my car. She is my wife and deserves to be happy!

they said it was 325ci

and guiller...so what if its his daily?.....

Aerok180 said:

its no M3 he just is a ricer and put on M3 body parts. and 600 a month hahahaha... leases are more then that... he is in the 700+ insurance haha... yeah he's not rich... now im not saying that his car isnt nice... its just that girls are shallow thats my arrgument.

how can you sit there and tell me he is not rich....or at least way beyond well off??

we all which we where rich yada yada yada...no one cares....

get back on topic....explain to me how he is not rich please...

Its a early model base prefacelift. 1999 to 2002 bmw. Guy does what he loves to do for his profession. So he never really works. And if ur 30+ and can't afford a bmw then chop chop.

FlyinFINN said:
That's a different story and I agree with you.

AGAIN....hahahaha he dont have an air jack, LOL, I WIN!!! But none the less BMW is a household name when it comes to the luxury world, just like if you go to hialeah and tell a cuban you got a mercedes, they'll be like.....DAMNMMMMM.....and then flyinfinn would come out the corner like in mortal kombat and say..."he don't have an air jack", LOL!!!

e30 gangsta said:
Its a early model base prefacelift. 1999 to 2002 bmw. Guy does what he loves to do for his profession. So he never really works. And if ur 30+ and can't afford a bmw then chop chop.
you dont get it...this isnt just affording your average bmw...its modding it like he did.

KDMTyte said:
AGAIN....hahahaha he dont have an air jack, LOL, I WIN!!! But none the less BMW is a household name when it comes to the luxury world, just like if you go to hialeah and tell a cuban you got a mercedes, they'll be like.....DAMNMMMMM.....and then flyinfinn would come out the corner like in mortal kombat and say..."he don't have an air jack", LOL!!!

Mortal Kombat! Haha wtf :laugh:

On the real......you should just stop crying about it cause we all live in south Florida, and face it, almost every muther F@#%% got money!!! South Florida gives many people the opportunity to get money, so quit ur yapping and get to makin that money so one day you can have a better car then that!!! S%^t im gonna make some money right now!!!

The poor girl is just trying to show the guys car... Who cares if he's rich.. There's a lot of rich people that just have stock cars. Personally, I don't like the way it looks... but that's my opinion... Not trying to bring down the car, what he's done or anything... But being rich or well off or whatever shouldn't make a difference to the car looking good or not. I'm not really into the BMWs Mercedes Lexus ... like I said before i'm down with having an S14 or something... but give the guy credit... he's put a lot into the car.

e30 gangsta said:
And if ur 30+ and can't afford a bmw then chop chop.

when you say "chop chop", I imagine you in a chefs uniform with a moustache, like this:
little_mermaid_chef_1.gif

Gal Dori 92 said:
The poor girl is just trying to show the guys car...
It's ok Michelle, I don't mind when someone else has a different opinion, I posted this on here knowing not everyone was going to be a fan of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom