I'm sorry but I'm totally in love

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathalie

Spectator
with my friend Luis' car:

IMG_2475.jpg

more pictures here .

why do girls and i mean all girls love BMW's??????? They all look the same. Nat, how about this car....would you fall in love over this rather than that BMW that your friend drives. Not being a dick or nothing but it looks similar to alot of BMWs out there.
koenigsegg-ccgt.jpg

Now if a girl fell in love with this machine, then i fall in love with that girl!
DSC00894-764679-1.jpg

I'm sorry, my heart is white and blue LOL.
I don't know why all girls love BMWs, I'm not "all girls" ;)
But his paint job is amazing, totally out of this world. Such a clean beautiful car.

He's not a drifter, it's purely a show car.

girls like bmw's cause they know that the boy has money.... girls= gold diggers..... i dont care what you say. all girls are this way they like to know that a guy has money.

Devil Man said:
girls like bmw's cause they know that the boy has money.... girls= gold diggers..... i dont care what you say. all girls are this way they like to know that a guy has money.

or they like the body shape, paint, and all the hard work it took to mod his car -_-

I didn't post pictures of his car, to showboat how much money he has or does not have. I posted this thread to share with all of you guys how beautiful his car is, and all the hardwork he's put into the car. Not to mention the photography, which is also his work.

Devil Man said:
im gonna have to disagree with you on that one. cause ive dated girls that could care less what i drive or how much money i have. for those that remember i used to have a BUSTED s14 and my girl at the time would ride in/drive it. she didnt care. and if a girl is just aiming at your wallet then you are looking at all the wrong girls man.

that car is a fine piece of german machinery.

If you cannot tell by one picture that the car is nowhere near stock, you're blind.

Nitpick between the various trims and little differences here and there, you can tell that car has aftermarket written in every single corner.

rwdrift said:
If you cannot tell by one picture that the car is nowhere near stock, you're blind.

Nitpick between the various trims and little differences here and there, you can tell that car has aftermarket written in every single corner.

yup, he knows of you, John Paul and KO ;)

Yeah but this is a drift forum. I look at that car and think it looks like a spaceship had sex with a bmw. Its basically like an expensive ricer to me.

Why does everyone here empty their loads on VIP cars then? Oh wait, it's JDM.

Perfectly reasonable excuse.

Haha, im sure you can find a post or 2 of my feelings on VIP. I think its gay. I'm not a zealot and my feelings don't lack consistency.

I like BMWs a lot but there's nothing like a clean ass S14 fixed up right... there's nothing like an S15 lol id take an S15 over a BMW any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom