I'm sorry but I'm totally in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonymac said:
Haha, im sure you can find a post or 2 of my feelings on VIP. I think its gay. I'm not a zealot and my feelings don't lack consistency.

Then you're an exception generalizing your feelings on everyone else? :rolleyes:

Excuse me but I think your "everyone here" statement was generalizing ideas of others FAR more than my stated opinion of my beliefs.

Holy shit you're acting like a little girl.

Holy shit, so are you. :eek:

It's a stupid argument, but I can use 10+ page threads on this forum to verify that many that have posted on this thread were praising cars that were not used for drifting.

Bottom line: Car looks good, and it's no drift car. Drifting is more fun than sitting still. yada yada yada.

Hahaha, great comeback.

Real deal bottom line: we all have opinions, you just cry when they're different than yours
bitchzi5.jpg

haha. I'll say anyday, form over function (look at my cars, they all looked like ass but where fast). I was just saying I like the looks of that bmw over the chaser. Which would I choose though? Of course the race car because i like to drive.

the cars hot.. wether it drifts or races, or just sits there.. but i must admit i hate trailer queens that have 60lbs of fiberglass.. and squeeky clean chrome brake rotors, but theres a difference in "wow thats nice" i can say that about that bmw and i can say that about ericks...

FlyinFINN said:
haha. I'll say anyday, form over function (look at my cars, they all looked like ass but where fast). I was just saying I like the looks of that bmw over the chaser. Which would I choose though? Of course the race car because i like to drive.

Which is all I was saying except I don't like how either looks actually.

the way i see: if you build it, is to use it... Thats why i see no reason on building a dunk, low rider, show cars. Thats one hot BMW... you cant take away the credit the guy deserves, but it would be even hotter if he used it for autoX. Not to be a kiss ass, but i think ericks bmw, look better than that car, due to is functional... but very nice m3 ......

i
DUDOCIUS said:
Not to be a kiss ass, but i think ericks bmw, look better than that car, due to is functional... but very nice m3 ......

Erick's car doesn't look better, but he certainly is a better drifter hah.
It's a 325ci, not an M3.

Last edited:
lol stop hating. That guy has everything on it.

Lsd coils sways etc etc.

Not to mention that guy will show most of you guys around the tools

Lets not talk audio installs body work or interior. Almost everything on that car he has done himself.
Hes not a rich boy either. Its taken years to build that car and alot of hard work. Just because he has figured out how to manage his money does not mean you should bash him for being a rich boy.

Bottom line yall dont know him. Hes a cool guy thats mad down to earth.

Its his car he can do what he wants.

Word. Got no problem with that and can totally respect the work/effort/ect. But I will never understand putting so much money into a car just for show. Pictures. Whatever. I would've bought an M3 to begin with and had some real fun with it. And I really don't like how his car looks. :(

natariix said:
i

Erick's car doesn't look better, but he certainly is a better drifter hah.
It's a 325ci, not an M3.

the 325ci is my favorite car in the entire BMW line. But the things Erick can do with his car :eek: amazing!

i am sorry but building a bmw cant be that far from the "rich boy" category....you cant sit there and tell me that anyone with a regular job and sit there and build that in a "couple of years".....

and seems like someone is jelous?

you know i mess around a lot...but i do like the car and all the work and everything is has done...

and guille mentions it has "Lsd coils sways etc etc."
what good is that when its just a "show" car....

and can show me about tools? thats fine...wanna see my car where it gets "lifted" for me to work on it? its called my drive way. and he can ahve allt he special tools bmw needs cus i shure as fuck dont need them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom