If you had one day left to live, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
natariix said:
surprisingly you'd all drift to death [/sarcasm]

you guy all have some good answers.

actually mine would be rally..... lol.

natariix said:
it was all Rea's idea, I just set it in motion.
It's cool reading what all of my friends on here have to say on the subject.

yeah i just hate posting threads, figured i would let someone else do it. lol.

i will say though, it would be great to get a parachute, a person i hate, another parachute that is damaged, and a clif, then i would grab that fucker, jump off the cliff, laugh and smile yelling out..... your going to die, hahaha our going to die, then pull my rip cord, watch them freak out and i land safely while they are all mushed like some sweet potatoes.

I've said it before. . .I don't think anything compares to pretty much flying in a wingsuit. I need to convert more people so we can have a dogfight as human planes lol.

Another vid(new one) :bigthumbu
[yt]gVAxJ0pGTT0[/yt]

Rwd Rea said:
actually mine would be rally..... lol.

yeah i just hate posting threads, figured i would let someone else do it. lol.

i will say though, it would be great to get a parachute, a person i hate, another parachute that is damaged, and a clif, then i would grab that fucker, jump off the cliff, laugh and smile yelling out..... your going to die, hahaha our going to die, then pull my rip cord, watch them freak out and i land safely while they are all mushed like some sweet potatoes.
OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not dying can we still do that tho? Listen if you do it before i do pm me and tell me so i can come watch or record either would be full filling lmao

KaZ_7 said:
OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not dying can we still do that tho? Listen if you do it before i do pm me and tell me so i can come watch or record either would be full filling lmao

oh i will fucking do it one day. i know three people who have their pilots license and one whos brother has his. and they are all close friends of mine who would keep it hush hush. haha. i want to film it, i want to attach a camera to me so when i am falling with them you can see their face when they try to pull the cord and it fails... hahaah i wish i could just go around and kill people and not get in trouble for it, sweet lord that would be amazing. i can name about 4 that without a doubt i would be knocking on the door if possible.

O man let me get a copy of the footage. What a luxury it would to see the look on someones face, you utterly despise, right before they die. I just added one more item on my "to do before i die" list

eat pancakes and do on a nice run down a part of the beach with some twisty turns while the sunsets

Ka-Tony said:
Id walk into capitol hill and shoot every fuckin' republican in the head.

Thats just wishful thinking...

Id honestly, just spend it working on my car.

Ironic considering what gun control might be like if it weren't for Republicans. :applause:

I would go back and find my 9th grade history teacher and bang her!! She was so frinoidnaoiwnfoanefg hot!!

The Redline 03 said:
I've said it before. . .I don't think anything compares to pretty much flying in a wingsuit. I need to convert more people so we can have a dogfight as human planes lol.

If you wanna pay for my certification, I'll do it. That would be awesome, but personally, I was kinda let down by just plain skydiving...

Tonymac said:
Ironic considering what gun control might be like if it weren't for Republicans. :applause:

Wouldn't really matter If I already had one now would it? Plus republicans or not you can buy a gun in the street dirt cheap now a days.

Btw, Rea I dont hate republicans nor do I think There all the same. That would be ignorant. It was a JOKE. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
240loco said:
roll the meanest blunt in the world spark it up, then work on my coupe till i die. /end
Nah man get high then sleep to death. Nothing beats a high sleep.

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
i would kill every one on this forum... im not going down alone.
you guys should already know this by now.
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill a whole bunch of whores. Smoke a whole lot of herb. Have sex with my girl while driving as fast as I can until shit hits the fan.

Ka-Tony said:
Wouldn't really matter If I already had one now would it? Plus republicans or not you can buy a gun in the street dirt cheap now a days.

Good job completely disregarding the point gangsta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom