If you had one day left to live, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathalie

Spectator
I'd shoot as many babies in the face as I possibly can.

Or.. do absolutely nothing and waste another day.. and then die.

Enjoy this thread Rea...

i would honestly walk over to prestige imports, walk right up to bret (owner) with a gun, grab the keys tp the fastest car on the lot and jump on 95 going north and go as far as possible as fast as i can

pikes peak... all they way, the devils backbone as fast as i can go. i wouldn't try to go die on pikes peak, but i would make it the best last day any woman could ever dream of. hell, i would probably drive the whole thing naked so when i go to heaven i am arriving the same way i arrived here.... nekid!

i wouls start the morning doing some crazy D1 shit, then go do a crazy WRC race, then do an uphill, then have sex with someone. then try all sorts of drugs.... /end

before anyone says anything, I'm totally kidding on the whole shooting babies.
With that being said... I'd actually just have a big party so everyone can come say good bye and get drunk or whatever it is they do at party.
Everyone's invited, but no one is allowed to cry.
Oh and you all better clean up the next day since I'll be dead.

do you really thing that we belived that you would shoot babes... haha.. now, as for this party, if you are dead, then whats the mess matter? and can i recomend a huge orgy at your party. haha

DUDOCIUS said:
I will ban everybody on this EFFIN FORUM... fuck all of yall

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devil Man said:
if you are dead, then whats the mess matter?

I don't like messes. I'll come haunt you, I'll fart on you while you sleep with your mouth open

jdmnismo300 said:
ide lay in bed with my mother and brother :/ i really dun wanna die
HE REALLY LOVES HIS FAMILY PEOPLE
jeez... Naked Mike has feelings you know he's not just a dick and balls -_-
he has heart!

I'd probably stay with my family too. Especially my grandmother. I'm a grandma's boy. I'm gonna call her right now actually. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom