If you had one day left to live, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what i would do. No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

natariix said:
I don't like messes. I'll come haunt you, I'll fart on you while you sleep with your mouth open

HE REALLY LOVES HIS FAMILY PEOPLE
jeez... Naked Mike has feelings you know he's not just a dick and balls -_-
he has heart!

haunt me.. haha... i will fart back, and even though you'll be dead... you'll be more deaded when you smell my fart haha

first thing ill do is waste all my money on the strip... sleep with any senseless stripper.. bang her till my balls drop.. ILL race a cop.. go on a high speed car chase!!! go to a nissan dealership steal a 350z N call it a day... n die drifting while smoking a bigg ass blunt...

Last edited:
have the time of my life.

have sex till i just cant anymore

steal the fastest car i can find

find the longest road with the sharpest turn

and go out in style. 100+ mph entry FTMFW!!!

Well, I would have to do a wingsuit base jump back in Peru. I really do have to do this one day. Checkout the vid below I posted this before but its too awesome if you haven't seen it.

:rockon:
[yt]kyl-cCqA1ZQ[/yt]

I can drift or "hook up" whenever really but I have to do a wingsuit jump. I've had way too many dreams of flying and thats the closest thing to it :) .

TaGsThAsTreetZ said:
:eek2: bad ass.... how do u slow down to land

Pull the rip cord, get ready to snap back from the chute and undo the arm wings to control the chute ;) .

Last edited:
meth....hookers...and try to do a kickflip in my dads yaris at 115mph at ftl airport...like on the runway

I would write my anime/video game and leave it behind for my little brother to accomplish my goal in life to create something from my imagination and bring it to life. Then i would tell all my family members including my 3 brothers from other mothers how much i love them and to please accomplish their goals. Then id jack the z i said i was gonna have before i die and drift around a cop while he cries, donut in hand and speed of into a secluded. Then id realize how much of a dumbass im being and go home and die hugging my loved ones. Then the cops bust in and say "FREEZE MUTHALOVA!!!!!!!" /life
damn i dont wanna die just yet i dont know you but, natarix thankyou for posting this i REALLY needed it you dont even know

it was all Rea's idea, I just set it in motion.
It's cool reading what all of my friends on here have to say on the subject.

Id walk into capitol hill and shoot every fuckin' republican in the head.

Thats just wishful thinking...

Id honestly, just spend it working on my car.

hey since we are all gonna die in 24 hours why not go to homestead speedway and make our own d1 event or we can go around killing people grand theft auto style you guys pick

Ride a jet right to where the orbitational pull of gravity comes in and only wear a helmet as the sky/space diving coming back in would be so fast I wouldn't feel it burn me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom