I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when my car makes a creak noise every time i turn hard

i hate it when i clean my car the dirt doesnt come off lol

i hate not having an arbys close cause i want some good motherfucking milkshakes

I FUCKING HATE THE MOST not having any FAZULI's down here F O-town u bastards. :laugh:

i really wanted to drive this past weekend at ocala, didnt happen, oh well.

quit complaining and do something about it ? If you cant do anything about it, dont worry about it?

wah wah wah.

I HATE OWNING A S13 Hatch and watching a NICE S13 Coupe go by me.
I hate looking at stuff online that i cant and will never be able to afford.
I hate driving a nice car (IS350,S2000) then realizing its NOT mine.
I hate waking up early in the morning.
I hate Ford Mustangs and any american vehicle.
I hate when im at work time goes SLOW, but when i get home time goes FAST.

i hated sleep so i stopped and that lasted four days, i hated eating so i stopped and that lasted a week, i hate having nothing to do with my time besides working so i started eating and sleeping

i hate it when i see carlos in a different car.. keep one car mother fucker damnnn

I hate not having any local (or consistant) events in Florida...
I hate risking jail time (again) to do what I love...
Ummm I hate work...
I hate having that not so fresh feeling... :confused:

kleen555 said:
I hate not having any local (or consistant) events in Florida...
I hate risking jail time (again) to do what I love...
Ummm I hate work...
I hate having that not so fresh feeling... :confused:

i hate when kyle doesnt wash his stinky cooter.

i hate it when a dumb 19 year old bitch cuts in front of you when your ridin your brand new cbr 1000 rr and runs you over n calls u an asshole cuz your bike just totalled itself into the jetta the bitch was drivin n sends u in the hospital for 3 months on your back without rollin over at all or any movement or gettin up at all outa bed for anything then comin home to need more surgeries on your compound fractured leg that still hurts every fuckin day for over a year now with a titanium rod thats never gonna come out of it and yes its my left leg for the clutch so drivin my 240 hurts sometimes and ive been out of work for the past week now cuz i have to us my cane just to get around the house cuz the mucsle relaxers n pain pills dont do shit for the pain ........

and no the bitch has never once came to say shes sorry for what she did!!!! fuckin
C U Next Tuesday!!!!!

Knives_Supra said:
I hate it when civic owners act like the they got something special :mad:

i hate it when a person cuts on a certain car company like it sums up all the people.
i hate it when a person thinks their car is special and a drift car cause its RWD.
i hate it when people would rather i just put FR cause its so much JDMer.

I HATE IT WHEN FUCKING IDIOTS INSTALL SUPER FUCKING AFCs WITH GOSH DANG BUTT CONNECTORS! INSTEAD OF SPLICING AND SOLDERING WIRES! ASSHATS

JiujitsuDrift said:
I hate it when you have to sit on your wallet all day and it starts to hurt your hips and back.

i hate it when my wallet is never fat enough to have that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom