I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate when i fix or finally get around to doing something to my car n get that certain item finished them something else breaks or gets fugged up lol

I hate it when people are unprofessional little bitches and back out of set deals. Then you give them a bad feedback and they whine like there's no fucking tomorrow.

Fucking bullshit.

/rant

rwdrift said:
I hate it when people are unprofessional little bitches and back out of set deals. Then you give them a bad feedback and they whine like there's no fucking tomorrow.

Fucking bullshit.

/rant

i agree with you homie!!!

POLE-POSITION said:
my 600 will beat any car on this site. 126hp on 354lbs. you do the math.

opps i almost forgot.

i hate when people say only a 600.

:ugh: didnt mean 2 offend anybody
wanna run? :D

boosted1 said:
:ugh: didnt mean 2 offend anybody
wanna run? :D

I did the math for you.

lol, your car has to weigh 2500lbs with you in it and have 500 horsepower at the wheels to even have a chance of beating a gsxr600 that has a good rider.

Then figure in the extra power needed to overtake the motorcycles less aerodynamic drag at speed.

no dice.

Last edited:
240SicknessX said:
I did the math for you.

lol, your car has to weigh 2500lbs with you in it and have 500 horsepower at the wheels to even have a chance of beating a gsxr600 that has a good rider.

Then figure in the extra power needed to overtake the motorcycles less aerodynamic drag at speed.

no dice.

WaTevA u SaY mY maN :cool:

Yeah seriously^ can Your 240 run 10 sec 1/4's?

Ohh and is there something wrong with your keyboard it seem to be hitting the shift button on its own? :bigthumbu

Umm actually im pretty sure a 500 rwhp 240 would beat a 600...being that the gsxr 600 does like high 10's...and a 500 rwhp 240 would easily be in the 10's with a well put together car...

oh and before i get in trouble...

i hate it when i have to put a gay turbo on my car becuase the other blew
i hate it when i have no money to buy a better turbo

Last edited:
I hate it when I get banned by a poser from a forum full of posers.

Its really not good for ones self-esteem hahahahahah :laugh:

i hate it when i forget to check up on a thread and like 5 pages of replies are made and i dont know what anyone is talking about and i read thru 4 pages to realize that no one makes any god damn sense anyways... :boring:

DrumFunKen said:
I hate it when I have to take a shit and the toilet seat is freezing.........

i hate it when someone thinks the same thing as me.... and i hate the cold toilet seat too. :mad:

i hated it when cops harras you on new years even tho you (clearly) haven't drunk shit..you just have a sports looking car with an exhaust. ...Officer..."has your exhaust had anything to drink tonight"...Driver..."just a zip" :bigthumbu

Best Buy Sucks I Want To Kill Those Mother Fuckers.......... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Need To Drift Now...........

I hate when people discriminate against SOHC's.. :(

someone please buy my car!! its sooo effin clean and sexy! wont regret it! $3200 o.b.o :bigthumbu

240jw said:
i hate it when someone thinks the same thing as me.... and i hate the cold toilet seat too. :mad:
i couldn't stop laughing, its an epidemic that demands pubic attention. +1 for cold as toilets seats and having no other choice but to sit, when its thirty nine degrees in south florida and humidity plus your house has no heat, and your bathroom doesn;t trap heat.
can you say frostbut

oh yeah SOHC TURBOS rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom