I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
• I hate when vending machines only take change and not dollars.
• I hate not having a good car.
• I hate when little bitches ruin meets for everyone.
• I hate headaches and muddbutt :)
• I hate when people think you're still a certain way, even though it's been years.
• I hate stalkers.
• I hate Javi for not having anything to hate.

- I HATE it when people refer to clutch kicks as "double clutching"..... :mad:
- I also hate having to preface saying that I own a mustang with "I'm not the typical mustang owner a**hole"......

I hate it when Cotton heads walk in my store and they smell like shit or diahrea and after they leave, their stench is in the store for hours :mad: .....After exposing my gas mask to the fumes...I hate dealing with fucktards! :madfawk:

rwdrift said:
I hate the fact that right now I'm sitting on my ass and not drifting.

-.-'

HELL FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!...........WWWWHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! SOME DUMB RICH FUCK NEEDS TO INVEST IN LAND.....PLEASE!!!!!

I hate when

you know when your tires are sold bald they throw sparks when you spin them,Yet you stiil go balls to the wall ...

well i hate that fucked up sound puffff flump flump flump flump flump flump.......then get dirty and swap out he tire in the middle of an empty parking lot...

but hey ,....thats also what I love.....me and difting have a love hate relationship....lol

I hate it when people hate all the time
I hate it when people talk bs

i hate it when i cant put in my signature pic

can some one tell me how to do it ?

i hate it when every event u sign up for something bad happens and u cant go!

i hate it when dumb mexicans with no D.L. crash into u!

i hate haven to swap chassis to get ready for nopi!

i hate ricer street racers!

i hate people who talk to you about cars, but really don't know shit!

i hate people that think they are always right!

i hate SRT-4's they are just skittles the new honda civic!

i hate rich people that spend there money on pointless stuff!

i hate people that have fine ass girlfriend/wife a cheat on them with an ugly chick!

i hate the police!

i hate not drifting!

i hate ruff racing!

i hate having tobe waken in the night to take a shit!

i hate tobe waken on your day off by phone solicting!

i hate it when people tell you todo the same thing over and over again!

i hate martha stuart!

i hate vanilla chocholate!

i hate it when your out with your girl and she catches you looking at another girl!

thats all i hat for now give me a couple days--ill hate sum more!!!!!!!

Ummm I hate not working
I hate working
I hate not being able to drift
I Hate having to maintain my drift car
I hate knowing more about cars than anyone I know locally

That will all change in a month or so when I get out of Mercedes Training and actually go to work

I hate it when I get looked at wierd by girls in school when they find out I'm into cars and gaming and not the color pink or Louis Vuitton bags.

I hate it when V6 mustangs try me.

I hate it when people cut me off on the highway when they know I'm doing 80+ and fail to push the accelarator and move making me either slow down or switch lanes when I was happy where I was.

I hate it when I go to Publix and get nasty comments from old men.

MoparKitty said:
I hate it when I get looked at wierd by girls in school when they find out I'm into cars and gaming and not the color pink or Louis Vuitton bags.

I hate it when V6 mustangs try me.

I hate it when people cut me off on the highway when they know I'm doing 80+ and fail to push the accelarator and move making me either slow down or switch lanes when I was happy where I was.

I hate it when I go to Publix and get nasty comments from old men.

I totally agree with you, on the Publix thing. Why do they feel like they have to make all those stupid "oye mami" comments?! :mad:

i hate it when people can't just be themselves. and have to pick on others cause they are insecure. and i hate it when i look in my garage and see my sexy bitch... and see she still has no motor. ha. now THAT sucks.

I hate when people are negative.

yet i contradict myself cause the word hate is negative. So fuck.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom