I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when people take a look at my name in any car forum and think that i am a guy.

i hate it when people tell me i am not allowed to work on cars because i am a girl.

i hate it when people have to tell me when i am out car shopping that the car i am looking at is a stick, so what i can drive it.

ca18detgabby said:
i hate it when people take a look at my name in any car forum and think that i am a guy.

i hate it when people tell me i am not allowed to work on cars because i am a girl.

i hate it when people have to tell me when i am out car shopping that the car i am looking at is a stick, so what i can drive it.

Who tells you you can't work on a car because your a girll? I wish I would find a girl that wanted to work on a car :bigthumbu .

ca18detgabby said:

I agree 100% ... it's just something we gotta deal with ... And the driving stick, too.

MoparKitty said:
I agree 100% ... it's just something we gotta deal with ... And the driving stick, too.

I don't know who it was, but there was a girl at the drift fury event who I was talking to with Noah and Domel. and there were those model chick's attempting to be sexy on the fence. She was like "I'm glad I decided to be a mechanic instead of a whore." Whoever she is. Mad props. That alone made my day.

For saying this.

I hate girls who think they are sexier posing on a fence instead of getting greasy under a car.

I don't know what was so pretty about those model chicks ... there were two that I saw at the event, I dunno if those are the two ya'll are talking about but ... They had no ass >.>

MoparKitty said:
I don't know what was so pretty about those model chicks ... there were two that I saw at the event, I dunno if those are the two ya'll are talking about but ... They had no ass >.>

im sorry but the one girls smile and eyes were so yummy. and im sure bent over looked like perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear i hate the "model" chicks. They look like they got shot in the face with a paintball gun and then didint eat for the first 15 years of their lives. Its like look at me i am an near to death whore who doesnt know about cars, want to do me???

EWWW there is just about nothing more that i hate then that. I mean i do wear makeup bui not bright blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. And i do dress like a girl, but i know that i am not a 90lb none eating "model". Ew hell no i like the fact that i can eat atlest 3 meals a day and not care. And that guys can talk to me about cars and not about where the nearest hotel room is.

I just cant stand "whores" Gross, if you want to be a dirty whore then go to the street, dont make the cars see that shit.

I hate it when drifters hate on other drifters.
We are a community, and without beginers there will be no future.

Btw I was at the event but I'm an extreme introvert so didn't walk up to anybody to say hi. I was sitting on those red and white plastic things with Kitty all day.

Spidey said:
Btw I was at the event but I'm an extreme introvert so didn't walk up to anybody to say hi. I was sitting on those red and white plastic things with Kitty all day.

You should have said Hi to me. Ha ha ha, My parents would have fed you guys, they were giving food to everyone and chilling with a couple of the drivers..

I am shy too.

I hate the scandanavian flick!

Just kidding! Go HARRY!

Justin Duncklee said:
I didn't mean for it to come to this. I was just trying to say that she was cool for saying that.

Gahhh...

EMO+DRAMA=FTL

haha justin sfld ALWAYS has drama... geesssssss man you just opened i big ole can o worms!

I hate when I'm at work and I don't have popcorn.

I hate when mods delete a 8 page thread devoted to an event expressing great views on constructive criticism.

I hate having to poop at work twice and not wanting to go because I'll have spent too muchtime away from my office and people may start to wonder.

I also hate pooping at work, and for fear of being looked at funny or called a creep, not wanting to bring the last issue of super street, or sport compact car, etc etc to make the "break" a little less boring.

I hate when you drink so much rockstar and not enough water that you pee turns dark yellow from the dehydration, and smells like mutant toxic rockstar coming back from the dead as it's on it's way down the urinal....

Hey sometimes there's a double header scheduled for the day.

And here's an "I hate" so I don't break the rules...

I hate sitting at work and staring at the clock begging for it to go faster, but I still have 19 mins to go.

LoL ... You guys crack me up, it's great. When I'm at school during my breaks, reading up on what's going on ... I get people staring at me cause I'm all smiles and laughing, :p

Anyways ... glad that whole "drama" episode seems to be over with ... >.>

I hate it when you work on your car all night thinking you have no homework due the next day in school, then you look in your syllabus and you have a 5 page essay due at 9:00 the next morning.... and it's 12:17pm....

This sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom