I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choku_Dorian said:
i hate it when i dont get to drift from 9-5....and then from 5-9

Dang Dorian. You must hate every day. I don't even get to drift that much.

I hate rich teenage girls/guys who drive porche's, mercedes, BMW's, Ferrari's, or any other high end car, and don't know what oil is, or pretty much anything.

Justin Duncklee said:
Ha ha ha, Naw I didn't read that one. But yes, I have gotten some nasty comments from old ladies? Does that count? And I have gotten crazy comments from a chick at Pizza Hut?

LoL, fair enough.

Justin Duncklee said:
I hate rich teenage girls/guys who drive porche's, mercedes, BMW's, Ferrari's, or any other high end car, and don't know what oil is, or pretty much anything.

+1 to that. And ... I hate it when they look hard at you cause they think they're more badass cause they got a fatter wallet than you do.

at hot import nights infront of that escalade with the rainbow loui vuitton pattern on it theres was a model on her knees i almost stepped on her cuz i didnt see her and when i looked down she was literally groaping and squeezing her tits together and she looked me dead in the eyes and proceeded to tell me things like "yea motherfucker you know you like this shit u fucking little dirty boy yeah baby" then she exposed her LABIA MAJORAS to me.......... i never been right since

MoparKitty said:
LoL, fair enough.

+1 to that. And ... I hate it when they look hard at you cause they think they're more badass cause they got a fatter wallet than you do.

Yeah I have one of those in my ENC1101 Class. Well 4 actually, but one drives a Mercedes roadster (CLK or SLK whatever).

What I hate at almost the same level is teenage guys/ not usually girls who have really crappy cars and look at you hard because they think they have better rides than you. (Kids with mustangs, camero's, etc.)

I guess I don't really hate it though, I just don't like it when they talk smack.

jdmnismo300 said:
at hot import nights infront of that escalade with the rainbow loui vuitton pattern on it theres was a model on her knees i almost stepped on her cuz i didnt see her and when i looked down she was literally groaping and squeezing her tits together and she looked me dead in the eyes and proceeded to tell me things like "yea motherfucker you know you like this shit u fucking little dirty boy yeah baby" then she exposed her LABIA MAJORAS to me.......... i never been right since

So, I take it you "hate it when" that happens? :confused:

i hate it when i see a nissan with a vtech sticker on it.

i hate it when you see an automatic four door sentra with a 5 foot tall spoiler.

i hate it when i'm in need of a ka short block and no one seems to have one but when i dont need it everyone has one.

240MANSX said:
i hate it when i see a nissan with a vtech sticker on it.

i hate it when you see an automatic four door sentra with a 5 foot tall spoiler.

i hate it when i'm in need of a ka short block and no one seems to have one but when i dont need it everyone has one.

Aww dude. I sold mine for 60 bucks becuase it sat around too long. Although that would probably be the time that you didn't need it.

I hate it when people ask me if something is wrong with my car when I walk away from it and it is still running.
I hate it when people put so many damn LED and Neon lights on their car that I get a sun tan from standing in front of them.
I hate it when People people put Rims on a Daewoo.(Or however in the fuck you spell it.)
I hate people that know nothing of the S chassis and then get a 240 an automatically think they are a street racer.
But all those things that I hate are what make our culture what it is. It is our right to do whatever we want to express ourselves, And make us happy. If some dumb hillbilly wants to paint his intercooler bright Day-Glo pink I say let him. If somebody wants to put 20 inch Dubs on a Daewoo, Then God Bless him, cause that is his whip, and that makes him happy. Man, I love this Shit.
Ohh Yeah. I also hate Kids that have their parents buy him a Skyline motor to put in his car. Gotchya Bones!!

I hate it when BMW makes their radiators out of plastic, which end up cracking in the exact same place (2nd radiator to do that with me)

hilbillydrifter said:
Ohh Yeah. I also hate Kids that have their parents buy him a Skyline motor to put in his car. Gotchya Bones!!

Thanks Ratliff.

I hate people who think your a spoiled brat when you really paid for everything in your car.

Dont be jealous just cuz I can drive better than you Quag :)

Justin Duncklee said:
Dang Dorian. You must hate every day. I don't even get to drift that much.

+1 i hate it when any person is rich and has an awesome car and doesnt know how to get it between two lines while parking

I hate when I have to go to work in the morning and I can't poop before I leave the house, and then I get here and have to poop but can't cause I'm so busy then I have to prarie dog for and hour or two before I can go.

Highwaystar22 said:
I hate when I have to go to work in the morning and I can't poop before I leave the house, and then I get here and have to poop but can't cause I'm so busy then I have to prarie dog for and hour or two before I can go.
EXLAX all the way. ha ha ha.

Aerok180 said:
i hate it when i poop my pants because of cheese......ewwwwww!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I thought cheese made you constipated.

Today I found that I hate old people shopping in walmart when they run into your car and start cussing you out because your such a bad kid. :mad:

cheese can do wonders to the body, to some people it seems to clean us out rather well... put a cork in your ass raf and take some beano

I own a RSX Type-S for my daily and I hate it when people spell Vtec, "Vtech".....

It's like spelling "Silvia", "Sylvia"..... I hate that too.

I hate when I get the bubble guts in the shower and have to get out and poop while I'm cold and wet...

I also hate it when people say "Manji" instead of "choku-dori". Manji literally means swastika in Japanese. So are you swastika drifting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom