how nice is this engine ?

Nelvis138 said:
Nice engine dorifito hotness. And Jones I love the BMW, and that Honda V10 is awesome

Heres my choice ( gotta love Toyota Atlantic Series 240HP N/A):
0f5dd730.jpg

Can anyone say 13,000 RPM :eek:

I have personally humped this exact engine when I was in cali

Nelvis138 said:
I would've too.

Who can recognize this engine(HEHE):
P1300010.jpg

ok i give up wtf is it??? knowing you its a toyota engine of some sort...

you know i would love to see a rotory motor sectional.. like a pic of how it works and all the internals.. they are some really werid looking motors! they look really simple!

if i had to guess? i would say its a subaru dont know which motor though!

thanks for that link m4nfred that was really interesting!

i was close hahaha porsch was going to be my first guess but i saw only 4 cyld, but couldnt be a bug... so i went subaru oh well hahah i guess i dont know my motors

1) I will never step on a bug again!

2) The rotaries r BEAUTIFUL!!!

3) I Wish my ca could go to 13000 rpms, i wouldn't have to take it out of first gear all day!

4) Im in the computer lab now and i shouldn't be lookin at the stuff now, Im about to hump the computer. All The engines r sick, mad sicknessssssss

Nunook said:
1) I will never step on a bug again!

2) The rotaries r BEAUTIFUL!!!

3) I Wish my ca could go to 13000 rpms, i wouldn't have to take it out of first gear all day!

4) Im in the computer lab now and i shouldn't be lookin at the stuff now, Im about to hump the computer. All The engines r sick, mad sicknessssssss

That would be sweet just run a auto CA18 at 13K rpm's with an upgraded torque converter, and slide in D LOL

Nelvis138 said:
That would be sweet just run a auto CA18 at 13K rpm's with an upgraded torque converter, and slide in D LOL

fuk the automatic, what a peice of sh|t. maybe a 3k stall converter, and a upgraded valve body it would take away some of the lag. It just sucks not being able to disconnect the engine from the transmission w\ a clutch though, you are so00o0o0o0 limited.

i should add my engine to this collection of pictures, valve cover gromit leaking ka-t. :(

RPS13 said:
fk, i hate you nelvis i was about to go research...lmao

Don't hate me I only knew that because my friend is a VW freak and I went through my euro-phase a few years back.

But alas JDM is my true love:

Who can guess this one it's not too hard.
FJ20ET.jpg

And this one is a 3.0L DOHC V12 400HP/10,500rpm F1 engine from the 1960's guess what company made it?
17.jpg

240SicknessX said:
fuk the automatic, what a peice of sh|t. maybe a 3k stall converter, and a upgraded valve body it would take away some of the lag. It just sucks not being able to disconnect the engine from the transmission w\ a clutch though, you are so00o0o0o0 limited.

i should add my engine to this collection of pictures, valve cover gromit leaking ka-t. :(
Are you kidding, Slush-box drifting is the new trend, ask anyone in D1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom