how nice is this engine ?

Nelvis138 said:
Don't hate me I only knew that because my friend is a VW freak and I went through my euro-phase a few years back.

But alas JDM is my true love:

Who can guess this one it's not too hard.
FJ20ET.jpg

And this one is a 3.0L DOHC V12 400HP/10,500rpm F1 engine from the 1960's guess what company made it?
17.jpg

Are you kidding, Slush-box drifting is the new trend, ask anyone in D1.

HON-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! lmao

Nelvis138 said:
Don't hate me I only knew that because my friend is a VW freak and I went through my euro-phase a few years back.

But alas JDM is my true love:

Who can guess this one it's not too hard.
FJ20ET.jpg

That would Be a FJ20ET although this is no surprise comming from me since I worship this engine.

Hey Piner heres another one for you only better guess why?
FJ24.jpg

Heres a small pic but I want to see if Anthony(s13slide) gets it.
bonne-engine.jpg

Nelvis138 said:
FJ24.jpg

[/IMG]

thats a FJ24 carburated 240RS S110 rally car engine that looks like the street version though. the pure rally car made like 310-320hp N/A and the street version I think made like 200Hp or something like that

Damn S12 owners they dream of those FJ's too much. LOL
Oh and yeah it's a street version. Probably my fave rally car of all time would be:
1. 240RS rally car
2. Lanicia Stratos
3. 1980 Audi Quattro

Last edited:
Nelvis138 said:
FJ24.jpg

Heres a small pic but I want to see if Anthony(s13slide) gets it.
bonne-engine.jpg

damn it looks like dual ca's what is it?

Last edited:
wow i would like to learn more about that FJ24 cause if N/A it can make that power thats pretty impressive! sign me up for that power haha. i want my ka to have something around 200whp n/a... damn!

S13 Slide said:
damn it looks like dual ca's what is it?
Damn you disappoint me Anthony J/K. It's a VG30DETT.
Jun 3.1L 1000PS. Bonneville Speed Trial record holder it hit 419.84 km/h = 260.87 mph.

I figured you'd notice the three ehxhaust runners per side.
But yeah the VG30DETT valve covers do look like CA valve covers.

RPS13 said:
Damn I love Corrados Jones thanks.

^ yea well i had to think of something weird that would be impossible to make, i didnt think you would give me an easy one like the VG30 lol. yea the dual CA guess was stupid, they would have four runners on each side not 3 lol....oh well nice motor anyways. good find.

Devil Man said:
wow i would like to learn more about that FJ24 cause if N/A it can make that power thats pretty impressive! sign me up for that power haha. i want my ka to have something around 200whp n/a... damn!

www.fj20.com if won the lottery or you are adam corrola you could get one

adam corrola has one in his datsun 510!!

the FJ is the mother of all nissan 4cyls it owns all! most of the really fast 4cyl powered cars in aussie fun these motors and the S12 happened to come with this engine as an option in japan. The RS-X version I am always talking about importing and turning into an all out drift car

200sxfj20b.jpg

This is in a s14.... well it was an s14 now its the worlds fastest 4cyl automatic door slammer.
ashford2.jpg

Nissan FJ20ET engine, Tube frame Nissan 200SX.
The Fastest 4 cylinder sedan in the World
-Australian Super Sedan MPH Record holder SS/CC 168.16mph.
-The World's Fastest Automatic 4 cylinder Doorslammer.
ET: 7.96 @ 171.58 MPH.
Weight: 923kg (181kg overweight for the DD/SK Super Stock Class)
Power: 555kW (744 HP) @ the wheels on 1.9bar boost.(27.5 psi.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom