how nice is this engine ?

Sidwaiz_S13 said:
tsvkeng.jpg

this VG32DETT is my dads

Ok you knew you were gonna get flamed on this one so here it goes

1. Unless your dad is smokey nagata, then he doesn't own it sorry no if's ands or butts and this can retty much be proven by my next point

2. It is not a VG32DETT the VG series engine (which I had a VG30E in my s12) is a Iron Block alumnium head V6 came in sohc and dohc varities okay and that is in no way a VG hell is not even a VQ cause guess what? VQ's dont have 8 pistons they only have 4+2=6 good now we know you cant add. Also how the hell did you decide that it was a 3.2L? **** that looks more like a VK45DE or maybe a VH41DE but see im not sure about that since I have never been interested in nissan V8's enough to know the different designations but we have cleared up that you dont either, I know alot about Nissan V-6's since I did alot of digging to find more power out of mine.

3. don't take credit for something that you had nothing to do with now if you had said you worked for top secret U.S.A. I'd be a little less skeptical but your designation would throw the alarm bells off as well.

want proof?? (you shouldn't need it since you know you are lieing)
http://superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0505_topsecret/
I know not the most reliable source (first thing on google) but it does have the correct info

I think he meant the one under Piner. LOL flamed the guy for no reason hahaha.
I know you won't like the fact that he called it a VG32 instead of VG30. Probably because it's been bored/stroked to 3.2L.

***edit***
Oh I love Smokey Nagata he's hilarious in JDM option 17.

Back
Top Bottom