How do you pay to fix up your car?

hahahaha!! i used to valet for mercedes... really never valet... THOSE V12 Twin Turbos really get up super quick!

i assistant manager at Service Contractors EQ. inc, and sound engineer for Third Heaven Productions. i use to work at publix for 5 years, make 9.50 as cashier, now im assistant manager making 17 just started about 4 months ago its a new company, and at third heaven im make 25 hr. but there not that much work or i would rich, i been there for 5 years

P.S. i agree with rollordie, ive seen what he does to peoples cars :eek:

I used to be a damn good male whore.
now I work at a hotel in Fort Lauderdale as a bellman till I finish "skool"...
I do all the work on the car myself, some times friends come and help me out. my driveway is my work bay, and soon I'll be doing my SR swap on it.

Last edited:
I'm a bussiness owner.restaurant co-owner that I put over 13 yrs of work.I bought it out from the original owner in july of 2000.until the 9 11 came it almost destroyed my bussiness but I manage to stay open till now I'm just an investor/co-owner....In the year 2001 I founded RR AUDIO VIDEO.I did custom hometheater design for middle class-high class people ranging system from $5G to a quarter million.made a lot of profits and also kept my restaurant at the same time...Now I only do sub contracts and just investing money on buying and selling new houses....Now I'm 31 yrs old and I can say that I got so far in life that I'm proud of it and also being a minority in this country is tough to be.as a FILIPINO....
Married with 1 son and I'm happy as it could be.Buying new or used cars is more like a hobby to me.I get tired of the same cars over period of time owning them...My last vehicle I bought was a 2005 Chevy Suburban.also have 4 other cars that sits on my driveway and garage...All I can say that this country is the land of free that anyone can make themselves succesful as long as you put your mind and soul to what you dream of...Thats what I did when I was 24 yrs old became a bussiness owner in a young age....
As my toys, I get them fix from a shop or friends that can lend me a hand sometimes.

I find what I'm about to say funny but very true!!
--> I work at The Cheesecake Factory making $12-$16 a hour depending the day.
I'm just a Bus-Boy..... crazy!

i build pools for a family owned company in margate... if anyone has a valid DL n need a job let me know cuz we need help.. its hard work n its outside so its always hot!! but its a paycheck everyweek with as much overtime u wanna put in... mon -thru- friday and sats are optional. i dont kow what you would start at but we have good benifits for s small company. paid holidays off!!!! let me know ok???

rodd
chromedoutcbr@yahoo.com

DownSouthSlider said:
i build pools for a family owned company in margate... if anyone has a valid DL n need a job let me know cuz we need help.. its hard work n its outside so its always hot!! but its a paycheck everyweek with as much overtime u wanna put in... mon -thru- friday and sats are optional. i dont kow what you would start at but we have good benifits for s small company. paid holidays off!!!! let me know ok???

rodd
chromedoutcbr@yahoo.com

holla i got a valid DL.. d and e classes

z4k said:
I work at Sears. Im living at home(SCREW YOU HATERS... IT IS FREE!)

haha, wat sears you work at? wat dept? I used to work at Town and country in hardware, then electronics...but like an idiot i left...

+1 for living at home...

i'm between jobs right now and going back to school in august...

i just try to budget and save for parts...

whoever said college is fun is a rich bastard...being a broke college student sucks

I work for miami dade county as a an eng-tech. I make like 14.77 an hour its pretty fun while I wait to get my bd in business I drive all around the county doing surveys with the gps. Know i am mostly working out in the everglades. :D

Director of IT for a local accouting company (MPCF). Sounds a lot fancier than it actually is. My cars would get done a lot faster if i quit spending all my cash on sake and sushi.

KRM

I currently work at a hospital as my main income and then I'm a wedding photographer and also a photographer for a couple of local bands to help out with small things, and get my work out there.

im thinking of tryin out a new job again.. like telemarketing only customers call you and you have to see if you can sell them more. i think its direct tv but it pays 12 even during training and most of my friends that do it said you dont have to have any experience duh cause the training and the hours youd work are 1pm to 9pm five days a week but thats a lot of money even though sitting at a desk gfor hours on the phone sure sounds boring...still tempting

Anything out bound call wise sucks. No one likes to get calls at home trying to sell them stuff. And they put enormous sales pressure on the phone reps. I'm a banker. I've been in retail since I was 16, I'm 22 now. The experience has paid off with opportunities. I'm thinking of going back to retail part time at Best Buy (worked there for almost two years) to get some extra cash to finish my current car.

Back
Top Bottom