How do you pay to fix up your car?

job

ok my turn lol, i work for a company called quikrete, i am visual merchandiser for them but i dont do half the work other merchandisers do, i drive to all the differnt lowe's from jensen beach to hialeah, i do there display signs, and the endcaps, I DO NOT LIFT CEMENT BAGS!!!! if u guys dont know about quikete go into the concrete isle in any lowe's all the stickers you see there is me, i get $10 and hour plus gas @0.38 cents a mile, i make my own hours and i choose where i wanna drive to each week, i also make my own reports at the end of the week including the gas mileage!!!! nice job easy work, lots of drivin i spend more time drive than work. i drive the 240sx as far as Boca Raton no further never seen Screamin6 car at C.C. yet lowe's is right next to it lol, anything pass boca i drive a suzuki xl-7 aka gas guzzler, they wont make me full time as they pay for gas and lunch, toll and free car to drive, i need to threaten them lol i go to MDC just finished AA in Computer Information Systems but awaiting CLAST TEST for them to issue my degree, i am now in FUNERAL SERVICES yes FUNERAL SERVICES at MDC one more year then no more school, i still dont know why i went for an AA

funeral service

hey there is cash in the dead lol, plus i aint gonna stay here i goin back to jamaica the only thing what to do with the freaking car as i finish next year and a one year internship??? any ideas

wheels

hey i will sell u the ruff racings 278's hyper black if u want, or u want the 300zx wheels, i will sell anything except my ***, but i really wanna sell the front 2

wheels

i got ruff racing 278's they are 18x8.5 in the front with a 20mm offset and 18x9.5 in the rear with a 35 offset 3.5 rear lip i will post pics tmw, the front sticks out a bit but if u get the fenders pulled it should be fne, the back is good, they are on a s14 with z32 brakes, i want more lip in the back so i will sell them, they are about 2 weeks old. i am wanna get some thing different with 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the rear

tire sizes are 235/40/18 in the front
tires sizes are 265/35/18 in the rear

i will take $1100

chuckie500 said:
ok my turn lol, i work for a company called quikrete, i am visual merchandiser for them but i dont do half the work other merchandisers do, i drive to all the differnt lowe's from jensen beach to hialeah, i do there display signs, and the endcaps, I DO NOT LIFT CEMENT BAGS!!!! if u guys dont know about quikete go into the concrete isle in any lowe's all the stickers you see there is me, i get $10 and hour plus gas @0.38 cents a mile, i make my own hours and i choose where i wanna drive to each week, i also make my own reports at the end of the week including the gas mileage!!!! nice job easy work, lots of drivin i spend more time drive than work. i drive the 240sx as far as Boca Raton no further never seen Screamin6 car at C.C. yet lowe's is right next to it lol, anything pass boca i drive a suzuki xl-7 aka gas guzzler, they wont make me full time as they pay for gas and lunch, toll and free car to drive, i need to threaten them lol i go to MDC just finished AA in Computer Information Systems but awaiting CLAST TEST for them to issue my degree, i am now in FUNERAL SERVICES yes FUNERAL SERVICES at MDC one more year then no more school, i still dont know why i went for an AA

are you saying i dont work there cause Z4k and onecleansilvia and Gdnimrod both KNOW i there. they have all been by my job and have seen me...soo whats your point because YOU havent seen me means i dont work there??? i dont understand :confused: ?? or call me up 954 755 2115 and ask for the Assistant Manager of car electronics sales and installation..name is Giovanny :bigthumbu

I work for one of New yorks largest production crews. I shoot, edit and sometimes do sound. Mostly editing. Pay is awesome. I work like 4 days to pay the bills at the end of the month, and the rest is all saving and spending money. But it sucks because sometimes Ill be working 3 months straight and sometimes Ill go over a month with no work. But hey, its like long vacations.

wheels

hey relax!!!! i was jus playing around dammmmm, about those pictures of the wheels, i just sent my car to the body shop, so i cant take pics of the wheels, but u can look them up they are ruff racing 278's hyper black's

Im a roofer making 15 an hour and still living with the parents :p :p :p i lov to spend my money on my car and ...d :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm a poorly paid computer tech -- it doesnt help my automotive habit. lol

I live like a jew, I dont spend money on anything except my fiancee' and occasionally if money permits the car will get a mod. Right now I'm saving for a house while trying to make my 240 a decent daily so it is a hard balence to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom