Holy Crapola!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entryspeed I fucking hate u muhfuka!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fucking shit, Ive ONLY dreamnt of an AE86 like that and never thought id actually see one like I only imagined.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thank u for compltely ruining my life.

Thank u.
:madfawk::madfawk::madfawk:

Im gonna go drive my AE86 into a fucking canal and end my life lol.

BTW it looks like its not paint....looks like its wrapped in that sickass glitter Vinyl.

-deep sigh-tear

Last edited:
holy shit i need panas like that

those are probably wats, you can find used ones on ebay fairly often. Crazy offsets but, maaaaaad expensive

and yea E's, this is probably sickest stateside ghettofab 86 I've seen. Problem is, its a rotary. makes about 190whp, haven't found out if its NA or turbo.

^^^Pure fucking sex!

Noel I know you've seen this car before. It used to be completely pink with xr4 rears and equip fronts. It had Jblood rear overs, and hibino style cut front fenders. It was on club4ag a while ago, but popped up on ziptied looking like this, I LOVE it.

Last edited:
Damn. . .if that thing is driven hard(drift or grip) I would love to see a pic of that car sideways. I can't believe that's the pink 86 your talking about :eek:.

Well, like I need anymore motivation to finish my car already. . .thanks :D.

Yo ENTRYSPPED, I went and checked it out on Zip-tied.
All i can say is WOW.
Im seriously considering doing my AE86 coupe with that Type of Vinyl but a Candy yellow type.
candiyellow.jpg

My staggered chrome 15X8 -25 and 15X10 -25 arrive tmw! Wooohooo!
Ill post pics tmw.

nice ... bt is it on air bags or what? in the first set of pics.. is shows the skirts touching the floor.. and this set it doesnt. seems higher?

Yo enable your pm's!!

when sending the pms check the

"Allow Replies from Non-Buddies
Your options are currently set to accept private messages only from users on your buddy list. If you send a message to a user not on your buddy list, they will not be able to reply to you.
Send message to users even if they are not on your buddy list."

under the message box, it should work

...the future... lol, noiice

The dude is running stances now, that's why its lower in some pics.

Note the bumper riveted onto another aero bumper super baller lowerness ingenuity ftw.

And E's, you should do the wrap, Try and find that gold with some silver flake in it, that will make the car pop for sure! with the chrome -25, omgzzzzzz

It seems like if you vinyl up each body part off the car first(fenders, hood, doors, trunk/hatch, etc) at a time it'll come out smoother and pop those air bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom