Holy Crapola!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000155817428658016_rs.jpg

Iknow this is really old and i gonna get ridiculed for asking but who makes this kit or is a one-off????? Im dying to know:eek:

Giacomo, youre the pic master, if you come across some post 'em! I found that one on google. I'll try the 7tune website.

Well, they are hard to come by over here but if I see some I'll post like always. In the meantime I have a few other random good pics ;). . .

img1.jpg

Fabulous_celsior20z_LS400_001.sized.jpg

800px-2007_TRD_Aurion_3500SL_01.jpg

d1gp_wallpaper_06.jpg

d1gp_wallpaper_07.jpg

trd-toyota-corolla-2007-02-1280x800.jpg

im sorry but that god shit is just retared hes got some much camber hes gonna bend a wheel it looks retarded i dont care how low it is when you gotta run your wheels like that you just look like a dumbass that dosn't know how to buy the right shit LMAO

im sorry but that god shit is just retared hes got some much camber hes gonna bend a wheel it looks retarded i dont care how low it is when you gotta run your wheels like that you just look like a dumbass that dosn't know how to buy the right shit LMAO

its called air bags.

its called air bags.

he isnt on bags... he is on coilovers

its a ancient style called 'demon camber' (like our hot rods with big tires, or the Mexican lowrider with popout wheels)....

the objective of demon camber- roll on your inner rim lip. i believe it was Orido who had crashed one of his personal cars back when he started to drift among the time of the 'demon camber'

eg- [bad example, its a crappy example.. but it pictures the definition]

camber.jpg

...and to put an end to everything holy about JDM whips...

freakin BAPE....

pink_veyron.jpg

bape_phantom.jpg

not japanese... but wow

img_0087_ITDmP_1333.jpg

img_0084_gPKWw_1333.jpg

img_0085_VBVAO_1333.jpg

img_0086_Oj5Im_1333.jpg

Last edited:
Yo PLATINUMPRESTO.
Homie....me and u....we got the same minds lmao
good taste bruh...defenitely some badass cars.:bigthumbu

**im thinking bout painting my AE86 that flaked hot pink color....

185-60-14X10REAR1.jpg

This is wheel fitment...when they look like theyre not supposed to fit haha

_DSC2423_copy.jpg

12j.jpg

130_0409_12zDriftersGroup_Shot.jpg

this 180 is disgustingly sik....

130_0409_midnightdrift_15_z.jpg

c8871031.jpg

BOSOZOKU STYLE S13FTW BLACKED OUT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back