Holy Crapola!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only pray that me and my girlfriend will be this cool one day................
1stdriveff2.jpg

If I had kids, I'd sell them for this car
_MG_0031.jpg

and the cherry on top
IMGP37082.jpg

IMGP37921.jpg

hey, just my opinion.:bigthumbu May not be the flashiest car in look, but the performance is where its at.

Besides its the only European car I'd drive.;)

and u sir may be going to hell for that one sentence alone

Once again just MY opinion. I'm not trying to step on toes man, and I don't hate on the European cars or their drivers. If anything I have the highest respect them. We all have one thing in common thats our love for them because of this fact we're here discussing our tastes in them. Even though I understand there place in automobile history and how they have shaped motor sports as a whole, in general I'm just not attracted to those types of cars.Well............for now at least, cars change and so do the people who drive them. I have nothing but love so no offense.

Once again just MY opinion. I'm not trying to step on toes man, and I don't hate on the European cars or their drivers. If anything I have the highest respect them. We all have one thing in common thats our love for them because of this fact we're here discussing our tastes in them. Even though I understand there place in automobile history and how they have shaped motor sports as a whole, in general I'm just not attracted to those types of cars.Well............for now at least, cars change and so do the people who drive them. I have nothing but love so no offense.

Calm down...you didnt have to write your diary thoughts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom