Untitled-11.jpg

check the hands
Untitled-1.jpg

still hands
IMG_0692.jpg

right before the hit
IMG_0693.jpg

The end result of trying to be cool.

How to be an Idiot 101. He should write a book.

It also seems that someone got that on footage from one of the pics.... VIP spot and everything. I'd like to see that in slow motion.

dude you did awesome out there man.. what is it now 5-6 events never touched the walls.. but uhh.. haha YOU GOT SMOKED BIG HEAD.. OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.. lol dude i'll see you next time. i'll keep you informed on events mang.. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wouldn't have had to go high if you didn't park that pos in my way. jesus, we need to paint a line down the middle so there can be a slow lane (for you) and a fast lane (for me). hahaha man, you were kicking *** all day long, i coulnd't match your speed. you are my idol. great work and i'll see you soon.....maybe tonight if you're lucky big boy!

LMAO im saving those pictures of things not to do while drifting, ive heard that it wasnt even his car

ZenkiSX said:
LMAO im saving those pictures of things not to do while drifting, ive heard that it wasnt even his car

It Wasnt His CAr He Had Sold It Earlier In the Day Or The Day Before Something Like That And The Kid Said he Can Drift It At the Event......

GreazyMule said:
^^^^ judging by the lack of traction i'd say that wasn't okami driving. just a guess though

good guess, but who knows? maybe i do turn white when i drift good.

GreazyMule said:
^^^^ judging by the lack of traction i'd say that wasn't okami driving. just a guess though

LMAO, omg I was gonna say the same exact thing. btw SFL, black coupes are the sex. Anyone who owns one gets all the ladies

nice pics... hey, did anyone get any good pics of my car? I had the white 240 hatch, black roof.. cage, seat... black 17's.... single cam lip... whatever you get the point lol. I need a sig pic hahaha...

ag04

Officer Alex said:
It Wasnt His CAr He Had Sold It Earlier In the Day Or The Day Before Something Like That And The Kid Said he Can Drift It At the Event......

and i bet he wont even be getting his money back!

kwkouki said:
LMAO, omg I was gonna say the same exact thing. btw SFL, black coupes are the sex. Anyone who owns one gets all the ladies

exept greazy his coupe looks like a rotten left monkey testicle.

ag04 said:
nice pics... hey, did anyone get any good pics of my car? I had the white 240 hatch, black roof.. cage, seat... black 17's.... single cam lip... whatever you get the point lol. I need a sig pic hahaha...

ag04

Check the Gallery. I saw some pictures of a 240SX that fits your description.

Back
Top Bottom