Hialeah 7-31-05 Pics (Merged)

thejdmcolonel

ter-tech event through the eyes of thejdmcolonel...

awesome event...thanks ter-tech for hosting it, the turnout was amazing! i snapped a couple of pics of some of the action but was limited to the memory on the camera so i was only able to keep the some and then deleting to get more.. the tandems drifts were the best...santi and the bimmer!!!
but anyways awesome event great meeting everyone and hopefully next time ill be on the other side of the wall...goin sideways!!!

S2010019.jpg

S2010012.jpg

S2010011.jpg

S2010015.jpg

S2010016.jpg

S20100082.jpg

.i got pictures of the hate crime that happened to the hachi as the day was ending....

S2010006.jpg

S2010022.jpg

S2010021.jpg

S2010024.jpg

S2010025.jpg
S2010026.jpg

Last edited:
This should go into the video and pics forum... other than that, great pics. Sucks about the Hachi tho.

Well... if it is the last one we are still at a win.... hialeah speedway will become a huge Walmart or w/e with an even bigger parking lot. Win/win situation!

Looked like a good turn out wish I could've gone. :eek: is all I can think on putting here when I saw the pic of the red 86 all messed up. By the way whos 86 was that?

great photos bro, the hachi was a soldier, and I kinda wish I made it earlier so I coulda had more photo ops.

Hey whoever owns the 86, im really sorry that happened man. And I hope all turns out good for you and you can get another shell or car and keep drifting man. I hope all is good and you have a fast recovery.

Hey AWD, awesome pics, and thanks for taking a photo of my car! This event was at the very least memorable, and the more pics I can obtain, the more I can appreciate the memories.

Back
Top Bottom