Help me Redesign my car!

boxmod

Driver
here is an old pic. dont worry about sponsor decals of course. I want to get a few ideas for some sweet graphics/eye catching.
car will be vinyl'ed to hell so go as crazy or as mild as you want.

i want basic "base color" to be a bright orange with some black mixed in but if you want to try something else go for it. I've been trying for a while now and cant come up with anything good. swirls swooshes loops whatever, show me what you got. perhaps you'll see it in person soon!

if i pick your design i can get your name on it somewhere saying designe by or 'in part by' or whatever. maybe take you to dinner at McDs too*.

*limit 1 dollar menu item + handjob.

you can use any generic s13/hatch pic for editing if you photoshop it or whatever too.

1246789499_l.jpg

Last edited:
ok no anime... lol. sorry shoulda said that.

this is serious tho. wheels i will pick after car is done.

Hey boxmod, to be honest with you, I would keep this to myself....Sit down and scroll through mags, look at pics online and get an idea of how you would like your own personal car to look, I wouldn't get pointers from people becuase everyone likes different styles.

i was only looking for spacing/layout for random lines/swirls and stuff, not a cartoon bullshit. kaz atleast had same idea, but green is taken by a lot of cars right now. but anyways it seems its just a joke anyways, mods can delete.

Last edited:
i was only looking for spacing/layout for random lines/swirls and stuff, not a cartoon bullshit. kaz atleast had same idea, but green is taken by a lot of cars right now. but anyways it seems its just a joke anyways, mods can delete.

Dude, if your are serious, I can have my brother design something for you. He is very good with his artistic hands. PM me if interested!

all I can say is that u want to use a color that will get the att of the croud... but u know that, the brighter the color the better. im considering that route:D
good luck bro.

heres a quick one flat black vinal with chrome sponser decals would grab some attention
box.jpg

Last edited:
i can help u redesign something, we just gotta sit down and jot some ideas down so i can put it on a peice of paper. I designed our graphics on our cars.
u want a vinyl design or paint design? Let me know, heres a pic of my car, nothing that crazy.
DSCI0088-1.jpg

hdd138.jpg

this is what im doing to my car this summer...but this can give u some ideas
red_side.jpg

red_f.jpg

more ideas
58.jpg

48.jpg

6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom