Help me Redesign my car!

PM me with some ideas, and ill get something done this weekend....if u do choose something from my designs, i dont want a handjob, or the dollar menu, just rock a sticker that says designed by Aero-K on ur car :bigthumbu and ill be happy.......

......maybe a handjob too

hahahahahahahaha

Boxmod, Sit down and think of a scheme for the car. Japanese trend is a scheme rather than just graphics, for example....if you pay attention to the RYO car which i will be driving hopefully for Nopi Drift Rnd 2 in St.Louis has leaves, bamboo and honey comb i believe. They threw a scheme together and designed something official. Now just so you know, the actually cost for that vinyl kit from RYO is $4000. It is just like painting the car but its all vinyl wrap.

I don't know about spending $4000 but you can be creative. Just get at my brother and talk to him, and trust me...his designs will blow your mind

That red s14 is the shit.

Jason get some wheels and use those as rears. That's what's killing your car.

And as far as wheels are concerned, when your are ready Jason, let me know. Our company is working directly with Gullflame wheels from Japan. It will be in stock here locally. Let me know what you think, here are some pics

DSC05860.jpg

gravity1.jpg

gravity2.jpg

if u want ur car color to stick out think of neon colors.. like that neon green, orange,purple,PINK FTW!

And as far as wheels are concerned, when your are ready Jason, let me know. Our company is working directly with Gullflame wheels from Japan. It will be in stock here locally. Let me know what you think, here are some pics

DSC05860.jpg

gravity1.jpg

gravity2.jpg

finally something worth it!!! any ideas of price range?

Last edited:
well i have a vinyl sponsor, and possiby wheels, as i sit today, i can afford one nopi event, so dont count on me being nopi this year because one event isnt worth it.

well i have a vinyl sponsor, and possiby wheels, as i sit today, i can afford one nopi event, so dont count on me being nopi this year because one event isnt worth it.

I feel the same bro, I really would love to pursue my driving career, but to be honest with you, I really want to concentrate on Aero-K Garage and making it blow the *uck up.

finally something worth it!!! any ideas of price range?

Uhmm, I believe the price range will be anywhere from $1200-$1400 for the entire set. sizes start at 17X9.5 +15

Last edited:
Aren't those the GReddy Wheels?

i dont think so, i believe gullflame is its own company. we checked the greddy/trust website and cant find nothing on these wheels. i know the origin rims are pretty similar to these but a hell of a lot more expensive.

i dont think so, i believe gullflame is its own company. we checked the greddy/trust website and cant find nothing on these wheels. i know the origin rims are pretty similar to these but a hell of a lot more expensive.

They're all the same. Greddy, GP sports, and the gullflames.

Back
Top Bottom