Help me Redesign my car!

man I was talking to xat and rob fleming but they never got back to me about the logo design. I'm still in the middle of some freelance projects, and ever since I updated my portfolio on myspace, I got an email from a drift team in california....:confused: I'm swamped.... in all honor thanks guys for the reference. Oh yeah and raffi, I designed the graphics, I didn't put the actual vinyl on the car. They left out stuff and didn't place things in the right place and got distorted. Not my fault.

Last edited:
man I was talking to xat and rob fleming but they never got back to me about the logo design. I'm still in the middle of some freelance projects, and ever since I updated my portfolio on myspace, I got an email from a drift team in california....:confused: I'm swamped.... in all honor thanks guys for the reference. Oh yeah and raffi, I designed the graphics, I didn't put the actual vinyl on the car. They left out stuff and didn't place things in the right place and got distorted. Not my fault. By the way, who designed the Aero K graphics just curious...

i designed those suaknee... i didn't have much to play with, i was kinda limited on how much vinyl we can used and what we can design. Our vinyl sponsor then printed and cut it for us.
i accually wanted the main vinyl to be chrome... but like i said, i was limited.

like so lol seriously put a pissed off box on your hood it would be epic

box1.jpg

well id like to keep the orange but its not as bright as i requested and since i have a shot at getting it redone, i want to bighten it. i want to stay orange but make it more vibrant, and get something besides words on it.

id say go with a nice metallic copper and some good rims and keep it clean minus sponsor stickers.

2007nissan350zcoupe.jpg

if you really want to brighten it up, use the color from the '07 350z's. my boy has that same color on his Z, and it looks amazing, will def stand out. its like a Lamborghini orange

^alsa candy orange a friend of mine did that paint job its great paint but its kinda expensive.

if you really want to brighten it up, use the color from the '07 350z's. my boy has that same color on his Z, and it looks amazing, will def stand out. its like a Lamborghini orange[/QUOTE]

i asked for the 350z orange when the car was painted and i got ripped. that was 2 years ago and now everyone is getting it. so i dont want it anymore.

but really, ITS GOING TO BE VINYL so no pearlescent color paint bling flake stuff unless they can make it in vinyl

glad you got that wrap sponsorship worked out, congrats dude!!

imo, a bright orange base, somehow tie guitar hero in, boxes, a turbo, a tire ripping apart, and if baller enough, replace your mirror with a disco ball, and have reflective disco ball stuff everywhere.

someone put this into effect.

also jason post on www.driftmechaniks.com, everyone there does graphics, they helped erin sanford with his car and you saw how gangster it was. tell them what you got goin on.

well your miami so why not UM orange. and you want to get some decals put on well black and silver is a nice offset

I have a orange car too, my future design is black & chrome border or carbonfiber tiger stripes with a logo in the trunk that says " Theyyyyy Greatttttt!!!!!"

well your miami so why not UM orange. and you want to get some decals put on well black and silver is a nice offset

im actually 20 min from Tampa, in Clearwater/Largo area. Last year i tried to do all black and silver(chrome) decals but XAT was non reflective silver. I just want to have the car get some looks besides the new exhaust. 7.5" what?
l_c128490e7bcb76f37bee00e322cfac01.jpg

I've got a few ideas going now. I'll keep taking ideas though.

Last edited:
*Spits water out*

Omfg ahahahaha, that no chihuahas above the exhaust is funny as hell

No babies would have been even funnier

Back
Top Bottom