suislide
charlieakachuck
LR-SWD-HAN
Ro-loco
SFLDrifters
FAL
xero240
MiamiFirebird------ME

Dude yea ben got it perfect, wtf is brake upgrades, bearly any good used cars, car sounds way off, not all cars have interior views, cant upgrade wheels on standard cars? man what gay shit is that? But i do like the game alot and have played the shit out of it. Forza is better IMO. BUT PS3>Xbox haha

Hey is SFLDrifters Bens name?

:laugh:

^ yea I havent been on the forums in forever, he even changed his name from bladdermaster lol
Anyways got to level 20 in GT5 and...........NO FUCKIN endurance races???? WHAT THE FUCK thats was like 90% of the reason why i wanted to get to the "extreme" races. All i wanted this game to be was a mix between GT3 and GT4, all this game is GT4+ with a couple new things added that dosnt make the game any better, all for six years? I thought this game was going to blow my mind!!!!???

From what I understand based on some of the reviews for the game, you have to play it for a while to unlock more races and features. This meaning alot longer than how it used to be I guess.

how do I upload my pictures on here?? I have a ps3 :/

edit: NVM I used the intrawebs to answer that question.

Here she is....

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

Last edited:
Haha Fuck yes. My drift spares are selling in like an hour so I'm gonna pick up the game tomorrow. I forget what my PSN is though because I haven't played in so long lol. I'll post it tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom