Friday Nite @ DD

Man I missed this one, but since it was shokka shanes 21st bday, instead of coffee and donuts we had screwdrivers and creampies. :eek:

well lets see....a bbq...all enthusists invited.... call it: urrr i dunno...just lost train of thought....figures...lol

are we speaking of the event that will be held on april 1st?...or was that a joke for april fools day>?

J

damn its been a long time sincei have been here. well i wont be going this friday. but i should be good for next friday. hopefully u all will still be meeting up. see ya there.

oo and in case anyone forgot. this is chubbs...yea its been that long..

like wow. i mean we wanted water but not so much water.

the meeting was awesome. perfect way to end the night. sideways.

and nothing like having zero vision in front of you when the water is pouring down. when your driving home.

great. lol.

ps; HYDROPLANING ROCKS> YEAHHH l,,L

we prayed to the drift gods and they answered back. Good turn out tonight and the drift spot was cool. Cant wait till next week. I had fun whoopin on one of the supras on my way home.

i start videoing but i had to leave. only got like 1 min of it but all you see is the E30 tearin it up. Vid sucks tho. Ill be there next week. You guys just gotta let me know where your goin and i can film.

Blind Drifter said:
i start videoing but i had to leave. only got like 1 min of it but all you see is the E30 tearin it up. Vid sucks tho. Ill be there next week. You guys just gotta let me know where your goin and i can film.

even though it sucks can i get the vid. And yeah i own that parking lot. Smaller than the dd parkign lot and im in top of 2nd!

anybody going tomorrow? is not gona rain and its gunna be cold azz hell but i thought we could take sum vids maybe go rape some streets and start making a cool lil sfldrftrs video.

ok i guess not
lets just drive 100.000 miles TO HELL HOLE> drift the whole day and throw up from all the tire smokes.

lets do this every month. and for the other 29 or 30 days of the month lets just drive like a blind old lady.......

....... i hate this. im nevere gona drive all the way up there. what da hel;l i cant believe there is nothing to do here. DOWN HERE what about pompano track.

why dont we all pitch in a buy a few acres of land and make our own lil drft land. like in the drift bible.( drifts away dreaming...............)

anyways.
anybody gona go tonight?....

Back
Top Bottom