Friday Nite @ DD

ill be there in a couple hours......its a long drive. i drive slow.(gas, and scared something will break =).)

Nice to see everybody again, and a lot of new faces for me. It was too cold for this filipino though.

It was good to see you guys. Didn't say much because I honestly couldn't recognize many of you out there, and I arrived a bit later on. -However it was nice chillin' (pun intended) with you, Bladder! :D

do you guys usually get alot of cars there. it was my first time, i was in the dark blue hatch.

illphantasm said:
It was good to see you guys. Didn't say much because I honestly couldn't recognize many of you out there, and I arrived a bit later on. -However it was nice chillin' (pun intended) with you, Bladder! :D

Indeed! We chilled like Ahhnuld as Mr. Freeze! :cool:

jhitti said:
do you guys usually get alot of cars there. it was my first time, i was in the dark blue hatch.

sup man nice to meet you. your paint job is sick. where you get the color?

Yea nice to c evry1 again!Funny by 12:30 we were all inside eating donutz and begals lol mucho free o last night dang!

there were many more cars there than i thought, meet a couple of you just really cold
i was in the maroon s14 and steven was in the purple one parked next to me more towards the back

Last edited:
Yea it was a good turnout compared to some of the meets we get down south i was in the purple s14 next to the maroon one..maybe next time it will be warmer out...

Turb0wned said:
there were many more cars there than i thought, meet a couple of you just really cold
i was in the maroon s14 and steven was in the purple one parked next to me more towards the back

You guys left so early. I didnt get a chance to meet you guys. Beautiful cars though!

Btw, it was great seeing everyone again. The meet was awesome, besides the mkiii guys performing an 80 point inspection on my car with flashlights and all. :mad: Whatever. :rolleyes:
Anyway, thank you everyone for such a great turnout!!!!

yea next time ill try talking to more people i didnt really get the chance to meet many people, sometime in the next few weeks i will probally pass by again, i live in kendall so its a drive

suaknee said:
sup man nice to meet you. your paint job is sick. where you get the color?

i asked for a dark blue and thats what they gave me. the car looks good at night but in the sun its about a 50 footer (looks great at a bout 50 ft away).

Back
Top Bottom