Friday Nite @ DD

hey i'm coming from naples tonight..... i have some 4 tires that i might bring for sale 235/45/17's anybody interested.....cooper zeon 2xs maybe 60-70% tread life. if nobody is interested i won;t bring them.

actually i changed my mind ....i'm not coming to the meeting and for good reason. i can put the money i would spend to come over there and back into my lsd oil and install. i hope you can all understand....times will be hard i know.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didnt make it, I was at my buddy's sushi restaurant.

Hey ALEXIS, come out this Friday, Im tired of being the only IS there. Plus, I would like to meet the only other Lexus owner on the site!

Hey where do you guys/girls meet. I gotta couple of friends who want to take a ride up one friday.

altezzagirl said:
Yeah, I didnt make it, I was at my buddy's sushi restaurant.

Hey ALEXIS, come out this Friday, Im tired of being the only IS there. Plus, I would like to meet the only other Lexus owner on the site!

I believe U saw my wife driving it once or twice. She drives the car back and forth to work. It's the one with the red-out taillights and the I<3 drifting stickers on the side back windows. Oh, the car dark gray with BBS wheels & GREDDY evo exhaust.
Maybe I be there this Friday cause I didn't go last Friday.

ALEXIS said:
I believe U saw my wife driving it once or twice. She drives the car back and forth to work. It's the one with the red-out taillights and the I<3 drifting stickers on the side back windows. Oh, the car dark gray with BBS wheels & GREDDY evo exhaust.
Maybe I be there this Friday cause I didn't go last Friday.

NO WAY.....thats your car?!?!? HAH! What a small world. I didnt know that you were the one with that IS. I thought you were some kid lol. Dunno why. I <3 your car man. I chased your wife down when I first saw it and her driving it. I was like YES! ANOTHER CHICK INTO DRIFTING AND TOYOTAS!!!! But then she said it was yours and I was like :( . Its ok though. Anyway, yeah bro come on out.

I think Im friends with your wife on myspace....i dont remeber. But I remember she messaged me.

^ Yeah, always amazes me how small the world really is. And yes, U & and wife are myspace buddies.

ok...so its at D7D on pines an flamingo.....wut time do the festivities begin?...time to do a drive by in the Z..

J...ill be thurr

Three5oZee said:
ok...so its at D7D on pines an flamingo.....wut time do the festivities begin?...time to do a drive by in the Z..

J...ill be thurr
i think its on like 118th around the side of the building

Three5oZee said:

J...ill be thurr

Wow, finally a nissan that isnt a damn 240! Cant wait to see the Z man.

ALEXIS said:
^ Yeah, always amazes me how small the world really is. And yes, U & and wife are myspace buddies.

Thats so funny. You know that saying that were all 6 people apart? I really believe that.

Three5oZee said:
ok so friday at umm, im asuming 5ish...6, or 7pm?

...first time showin up...i wanna be punctual ....lol

J

WARNING! Lame joke ahead do not show to small children and/or rodents!

You Have been Warned!

You just sort of drift in

Three5oZee said:
ok so friday at umm, im asuming 5ish...6, or 7pm?

...first time showin up...i wanna be punctual ....lol

J

Haha, how about 10:50-11pm. Thats when people start showing up. Of course theres the early birds, but those of us who have lives show up later. lol j/p! :p

jhitti said:
pines runs out to 27 right and how far is it from there.

I live a lil less than 10 mins from 27 on Pines (172nd Ave and Pines) and it takes me about 10-15 mins to get there (when Im going around the speed limit). If you want, you could follow me there. If you want, you could meet me at the BP station on Dykes and Pines on Friday night at like 10:40ish and we could head out from there.

If you live by me, maybe youve seen me, I drive a purple IS with gold rims. Ya cant miss me lol. What do you drive, anyway?

i go to school in mia, but i'm from sebring and take 27 back almost every weekend so thats why i asked for directions from there. i drive a blue 89 240.

Back
Top Bottom