Friday Nite @ DD

Hey if anyone has footage of enjuku can you please bring it to the meet so i can borrow it??? Also if you have footage of me that would be cool too!!!

I need the footage of enjuku for a school project that is due monday. And all my footage of enjuku was on a tape that i just spilt coke on to!!!!!!!!!!

ienjoydrifting said:
Hey if anyone has footage of enjuku can you please bring it to the meet so i can borrow it??? Also if you have footage of me that would be cool too!!!

I need the footage of enjuku for a school project that is due monday. And all my footage of enjuku was on a tape that i just spilt coke on to!!!!!!!!!!

lmao! and u worked so hard on that **** too lol

Meeting tonight? I can make it. ANybody have a hemet they aren't using next weeknd? Willing ot let me borrow it. Please. I will give it right back undamaged unharmed, unstinky. I use Herbal essence. no I don't but Im clean.

lol worse comes to worse we can share helmets @ OSW.

Anyhow, I'll try to make it out.... hopefully I can fix my car today.

damn maybe i should try to go tonight in my new hot rod hahaha kia rio here we go! lol no way in hell will i show up to my first meet in that sh!t box!

if i got nothing better to do i'll drive my 86 down there just as an excuse to get it on the streets.

i dont know none of you clowns hahahaha..... though going to the meets is the idea to get to know people!.... though my happy ***.. cant seem to make it to one of them!!! but go anywho and meet some peeps!

lol.....I'll see if I'll go tonight I dont work today...WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!! But any who what time do people usually start showing up?

dude Im not feeling good. for real. NOse=faucet/waterfall. I felt it this morning, and Its coming down. This sucks. I can make it and now this has happens. I should stay in and keep warm, and fight this off before it gets worse for next weekend. The event I can't miss.! =(

Showed up last night for the first time with my nephew and i met some pretty cool peeps......hopefully it wont be the last time.........I also learned alot of things which I didnt know about....

Damn man I couldn't freaking go, my car's still acting up this ssssssuuuucccckssssssssss

Fridays at D&D on Pines Blvd and Flamingo....way out west!?!!??!??! ok ok, i may do a drive-by on that friday before Christmas Eve. (its the only friday i have off before this month is over with. ...im hoping it will be a big turn out... not many meets that people show up to now-a-days.

Hope to see you guys there.... will be my first meet with this site...

J

Back
Top Bottom