Friday Nite @ DD

ok...11-ish it is then; ...i guess ill go to the movies before then... prolly just go hit up muvico in pines an then stroll on by....damn, i wish i could bring my 240 out there too...damn i knew i should have gotten that thing registered a long time ago :D

J

who going to the meet tomorrow i will be attending tomorrow meet for the first time if there enough people going because i live in kendall and only go to the big sfl240 meets and the thursday meets down here, how do i get there

Take the turnpike North to 75 north and get off on Pines Blvd (head east). Make a right on Flamingo Rd. Then make your first left into what seems to be a neighborhood entrance, but then make another left into the shopping center (right where Dunkin Donuts is).

Youll see us when your driving on Flamingo.

Turb0wned said:
thanks is there normaly a good show up there? because i dont want to show up and it be only about 5 other cars u know
I'll be there along with many other 240's ;)

Yea, and Im sure this friday is going to be awesome. Alot of people say theyre comming. Id say generally we usually have around 15 cars there. But then some supras show up and ruin it (theyre c ocky bastards). But otherwise, its cool.

Also everyone, PLEASE NO DRIFTING IN THE PARKING LOT! Dont ruin it for everyone by being reckless and end up getting everyone kicked out.

altezzagirl said:
Yea, and Im sure this friday is going to be awesome. Alot of people say theyre comming. Id say generally we usually have around 15 cars there. But then some supras show up and ruin it (theyre c ocky bastards). But otherwise, its cool.

Also everyone, PLEASE NO DRIFTING IN THE PARKING LOT! Dont ruin it for everyone by being reckless and end up getting everyone kicked out.
supras are gay miss lebbetz :D j/k i saw one the othr day and kinda thought itd b nice to own a old skool one ;) I hope my whole team shows up

You guys meet up every friday night? Iv been going to 27 for like 6 motnhs now and have seen a bunch of SRed 240s. Who woulda knew i would run into you guys. Hopefully i can make it out with my car soon.

We dont meet out on 27. 27 gets raided all the time, and none of us feel like getting arrested, so we dont go. Anyway, we meet up at the Dunkin Donuts on Pines blvd and Flamingo Rd.

Blind Drifter said:
You guys meet up every friday night? Iv been going to 27 for like 6 motnhs now and have seen a bunch of SRed 240s. Who woulda knew i would run into you guys. Hopefully i can make it out with my car soon.
u mighta seen me out there evry once n awhile owning evryone and doing drifts across the medians :D

Raided? I guess. A cop rolls by, flashes his lights, and everyone scatters. Thats basically how it gets raided mostly. But i understand your view. The worste was one night my friend in his M3 were just hanging out watching ppl race and all of a sudden we just see a big patch of light pass us. We look up and what do you know. A police helicopter. Personaly, i thought it was hilarious how everyone was scattering. either way i guess 27 isnt that bad because atleast everyone is driving out to a secluded area to race and not in traffic where my mom might be driving.

Blind Drifter said:
Raided? I guess. A cop rolls by, flashes his lights, and everyone scatters. Thats basically how it gets raided mostly. But i understand your view. The worste was one night my friend in his M3 were just hanging out watching ppl race and all of a sudden we just see a big patch of light pass us. We look up and what do you know. A police helicopter. Personaly, i thought it was hilarious how everyone was scattering. either way i guess 27 isnt that bad because atleast everyone is driving out to a secluded area to race and not in traffic where my mom might be driving.
it nevr really does get raided just a cop drives by with his lights on and posibly pulls sum1 over and evry1 leaves but pretty much does a circle and evry1 is bak n at least 20 minz and usuually more poeple,but its still dangerous cause one night i was drivng souhtbound on 27 and n the corner of my eye i caught at least 8 cops na corner waitn on speders.they pikd up the stang who just tryd to floor it past me :eek:

well ill be there i drive a maroon s14 with a greddy lip and steven drives a purple s14 both with front mounts we will be pulling up tomorrow for the first time in the north me so atleast now u know who we will be

Turb0wned said:
well ill be there i drive a maroon s14 with a greddy lip and steven drives a purple s14 both with front mounts we will be pulling up tomorrow for the first time in the north me so atleast now u know who we will be

were you at speedlab last night? if so very clean car bro i was wondering who's car it was.

oh and to stay on topic ill be there of course. :cool:

Am I the only one whos never been to Speed Lab? I was going to go one time, but I said forget it, too far!!!

Anyway, see you all tonight! I gotta wash my car tonight... its not purple anymore, its grey!

altezzagirl said:
Am I the only one whos never been to Speed Lab? I was going to go one time, but I said forget it, too far!!!

Anyway, see you all tonight! I gotta wash my car tonight... its not purple anymore, its grey!
gray?? :confused: ...1030 at dunkin donutz b there or b square ;)

Back
Top Bottom