Free KFC grilled chicken meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, it was soo good! and the fact that it was free made it soo much better!

they aren't accepting the coupon anymore BUT i went there today with a coupon and they gave me this form that you mail and you'll get a free meal and drink.

i can scan it if you want it plus i can upload the original coupon as well (since it says u need to mail the original coupon)

please explain.. I do not see how this could be racist in any way shape or form.

Well, there's a stereotype about black people and fried chicken. And then Oprah is giving away free KFC. I just tought it was kinda funny. It's like the fact that the 200 exit into Cutler Ridge has a sign that advertises MONKEY JUNGLE. It's a coincidence, but funny nonetheless.

Well, there's a stereotype about black people and fried chicken. And then Oprah is giving away free KFC. I just tought it was kinda funny. It's like the fact that the 200 exit into Cutler Ridge has a sign that advertises MONKEY JUNGLE. It's a coincidence, but funny nonetheless.

Scientologist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hang him!!!!1

I think you sir, are just a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom