Free KFC grilled chicken meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J30 Meghz

Media
Thanks to Oprah!

Go to Oprah.com/KFC to print out a coupon that gets you a free 2 peice grilled chicken meal with 2 sides and a biscuit. Do it now. It will end soon. Coupons good till 5-19-09!

Go now, and enjoy ;]

FML

Due to the overwhelming interest to download the grilled chicken coupon, KFC is experiencing technical difficulties. We are aware of this problem and KFC is working to solve the issue as quickly as possible. Check back for updates.

yea i heard about it....but i dont like kfc too much since its not the kinda southern fried chicken i like. but this is cool for those who enjoy the place

worked for me.

yea i heard about it....but i dont like kfc too much since its not the kinda southern fried chicken i like. but this is cool for those who enjoy the place

plus rodd go to southern hospitality in ny....damn that bitch is banging.

Last edited:
Nah its still up. Go to www.unthinkfc.com. It goes up at 10:59am. :) (sets work printer to 20 copies)

Coupon available for printing from 9am CDT 5/5/09 to 9:59pm CDT 5/6/09. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the U.S. from 5/5/09 to 5/19/09, excluding 5/10/09.

Last edited:
^^^ Why. It's a fucking chicken restaurant giving a coupon, whats the big deal.

BTW: Got my chicken and bizkut today for breakfast son.

Last edited:
Nah its still up. Go to www.unthinkfc.com. It goes up at 10:59am. :) (sets work printer to 20 copies)

Coupon available for printing from 9am CDT 5/5/09 to 9:59pm CDT 5/6/09. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the U.S. from 5/5/09 to 5/19/09, excluding 5/10/09.

damn i was gonna get my moms kfc for mothers day yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom