Forza Motorsport 3

u guys have steering wheels or just use the controllers. i have the controller but the lack of sensitivity is messing me up

FocusandEvo.jpg

G2.jpg

Genesis.jpg

and here is my all motor b18 drag crx
crx.jpg

1/4 times im not to sure about.

I went to TEST RUN after i upgraded it and was just practicing my launches so i didnt get an acurate finish time. Ive been trying to figure out trigger position on the controller since the damn drag racing gives you like .0001214 seconds to get ready lol

Thats dope Genesis ^^^ Im debating what my next build should be. Im working on a turbod E30 and an AE86, but I wanna build an R33 or a S14 with a VQ/RB. The game gives you alot of money tho haha

Yeah, ive also got a single turbo vq s13 coupe. Its fun. Ive been practicing drifting with it, but to me drifting is alittle harder in fm3 that fm2 was. Car grips alot easier if your off the throttle then fm2

Thats what I like about it, the cars arent paperweights like in FM2, you can feel the weight shifting when your manjiing or doing the downhill and uphill sections of that mountian.

God S13's are ugly as fuck in all the forza games.

But yea....

Get on my level.
Fixed my rattle can for you
Forza27.jpg

Forza26.jpg

Forza25.jpg

Forza24.jpg

Forza23.jpg

Peep the green wheels sonnnn
Forza22.jpg

Forza21.jpg

Forza20.jpg

My Zr1
Forza19.jpg

Forza18.jpg

Forza17.jpg

Saw this in another thread, so raw.
4053497182_d57a314bcc.jpg

yuppp, saw you online last night lol. I was up til like 1:30 or 2am playing. Then woke up at 7 for work, rofl im an idiot

Back
Top Bottom